In association with Trinity House, Rural Retreats is pleased to present Ariel at Nash Point Lighthouse.
Ariel is one of two holiday cottages available at the lighthouse which is located on the Glamorgan Heritage Coast. There are wonderful safe beaches, many of which have been awarded the coveted blue flag. In particular, there is Ogmore-by-Sea (just over 4 miles away), Barry Island, Southerndown and Porthcawl, which are particularly good for windsurfing.
A short drive away (just over 8 miles) Cowbridge offers a good range of shops with small boutiques, craft and art galleries, excellent restaurants and pubs. Further along the coast is the famous Gower peninsula and walking on the Mumbles.
Also available to book at this location is Stella, sleeping five guests.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Bedroom with 5' king size bed.
- Bedroom with twin 3' single beds.
- Bedroom with 3' single bed.
- Shower room with walk-in shower.
- Fully enclosed garden.
- Onsite parking for two vehicles.
- One well-behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- The lighthouse does not have a fog horn (please see notes).
- Please note that from time to time the site is used for weddings.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.