Tastefully decorated, this charming cottage sits in a peaceful spot just outside the village of Nefyn and within walking distance of the beach. After a day at the seaside, enjoy ocean views and a log fire. Step out the front door onto the Wales Coast Path for a refreshing stroll and some sea air or drive along the quiet country lanes of the Llyn Peninsula to sample some of its many beaches and excellent restaurants. For the more energetic the area offers ample opportunity to experience watersports and cycling or even some cliff-top golf nearby
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 double, 1 twin
- Rooms: ground floor: double bedroom with en-suite shower room, twin bedroom, further shower room, utility room. First floor: open plan living/kitchen/lounge area
- Kitchen & utilities: very well-equipped including dishwashers and washer/dryer
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player
- For families: stairgate, cot and highchair available on request, some outdoor games
- Outside: garden with lawn, patio, BBQ
- Parking: ample off-road parking
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, Asda delivers here
- Pets: no pets
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.