If you love messing about on boats or even just watching them, then this is the holiday home for you! Situated on the water's edge it is yards away from the heart of Fowey with all its attractions and also has a good vantage point of Ferryside where Daphne du Maurier once resided. The balcony provides an opportunity to fish if so desired.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1 x king size bed
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen & towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: 15 steps leading down to the apartment.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge.
- Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Outdoors: Small balcony.
- Parking: No parking, weekly parking is available in one of the two car parks within 200 yards.
- Family facilities: None provided.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Free WiFi provided, electricity and heating included.
- Important notes: No smoking.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.