All you will want to do in this lovely, beautifully presented, apartment is look out of the window all day at the fantastic view of the estuary! Located on the first floor of this imposing Victorian house it is extremely spacious for two people and benefits from huge windows in the bedroom and reception room. Just a short walk into town.
- Sleeps: 2.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: First floor apartment.
- Kitchen and utilities: Gas oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, Tassimo coffee machine, slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Shared lawned garden, large deck, garden furniture, barbecue.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided in garage.
- Nearest beach: 0.7 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Security deposit: A security deposit of £150 is required, we will contact you for payment 8 weeks before your holiday is due to start.
- Important notes: No smoking. Sorry, no babies or children.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.