Located on the second floor of this imposing Victorian house, this attractive apartment offers a bird's eye view of the harbour and the estuary beyond. What better way to start the day by taking in the panoramic vista while eating breakfast and watching the activities going on in the harbour. All the shops and restaurants in the town are just a short step away.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: Double (4'6"), twin (3')
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Gas cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, Tassimo coffee machine, dishwasher, washer/dryer,
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Outdoors: The garden is communal to all apartments with patio areas front and rear; there is also a washing line and barbecue. To the front of the property there are decked areas benefiting from views of the estuary with outdoor seating for all apartments plus 1 sun lounger each
- Parking: Parking for 1 car in the garage.
- Family facilities: None provided.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Gas and electricity included in rent; gas fired c.h./hot water.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets, no babies, no children, WiFi provided.
- Changeover time: arrival 2:00pm - departure 9:00am
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.