10 The Old Station Master's House is a stunning two bedroom apartment located next to the Bodinnick Ferry in Fowey. With views across to the river, this apartment boast spacious and stylish accommodation for up to four guests and has the advantage of private parking and shared access to the communal gardens.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’ - zip and link, can be made into Super Kingsize 6’ on request).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: First floor apartment.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric fan oven, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, Nespresso coffee machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Private balcony with river views. Shared access to the communal gardens.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 1.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.6 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please note that the access to the apartment is via two short flights of stairs so may not be suitable for people with mobility restrictions.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.