- Aberdeenshire (23)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (86)
- Ayrshire (11)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (50)
- Fife (20)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (46)
- Loch Lomond (2)
- Lochaber (24)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Outer Hebrides (9)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (32)
- Scottish Borders (9)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (22)
The Perch, Southwold
Availability & Pricing
Newly built and architectually designed, as featured in Homes By The Sea on Channel 4, The Perch is one of the most special properties Southwold has to offer. Not only is the interior immaculate and to the highest specification offering four star gold comfort, but it is set just back from the dunes and therefore opposite the beach - ideal for sea views, spectacular sunsets and sandy walks.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 50 yards
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.2 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite shower room, open plan dining/ sitting room with kitchen area, upstairs open plan sitting area.
- Beds: 2 double beds.
- Luxuries: DVD player, PVR recorder
- General: Gas central heating, open flame gas fire, TV, CD player
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric double oven, microwave, larder fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, water softener
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, children should be closely supervised around the open flame fire and in the garden
- Outdoors: First floor balcony with sea views, raised decked garden to rear with garden furniture.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Property address: The Perch, 27 Ferry Road, SOUTHWOLD, Suffolk, IP18 6HQ,