Where Is It?Mawgan Porth is a peaceful haven between Watergate Bay and Padstow, complete with deli, pub, surf school, takeaway and a couple of beach-side boutique shops on the edge of the golden sand.Inside:
- Light, spacious contemporary two storey apartment in a small development.
- Large covered balcony leading from the living area with table and chairs and fantastic sea views.
- Open plan living area with 3 seater sofa and arm chair, 42 inch flat screen television with Freeview, Blue-ray player, PS3, Bluetooth Zeppelin, telephone (enabling incoming and outgoing calls) and WiFi broadband access.
- Dining area with table and 4 chairs.
- Kitchen area with contemporary fitted units, dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob, extractor, fridge-freezer, microwave and washer/dryer.
- Security phone, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, highchair, cot and selection of PS3 games included.
- Central heating throughout.
- Master double bedroom with sea views, king size bed and television.
- Ensuite shower room with shower enclosure with power shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail
- Second twin bedroom.
- Ground floor bathroom with shower over the bath, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
- Central heating.
- Access to communal landscaped gardens.
- Parking for one car.
Need To Know:
- Refundable damage deposit of £100, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Sorry, no smoking within the property or anywhere on the premises.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
What can I walk to?
View the access statement.