Where Is It?Mawgan Porth is a peaceful haven between Watergate Bay and Padstow, complete with deli, pub, surf school, takeaway and a couple of beach side boutique shops on the edge of the golden sand. .Inside:
- Light, spacious contemporary two storey apartment in a small development.
- Large covered balcony leading from the living area with table, chairs, sun loungers and fantastic sea views.
- Open plan living area with 3 x 2 corner sofa, flat screen television with Freeview HD, DVD player and WiFi broadband access.
- Dining area with table and 6 chairs.
- Kitchen area with contemporary fitted units, dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge freezer, microwave, tumble dryer and washing machine.
- First floor double bedroom with king size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers.
- Ensuite shower room with shower enclosure, WC and basin.
- Bedroom with single bed plus single truckle bed and chest of drawers.
- Ground floor shower room with shower enclosure, WC, basin and linen cupboard.
- Central heating, security phone, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, high chair and travel cot included.
- Shared use of the communal garden.
- Parking for one car.
Need To Know:
- Sorry, no pets.
- Sorry, no smoking within the property or anywhere on the premises.
- Refundable damage deposit of £100, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
What Can I Walk To:
- Mawgan Porth beach
- The Park restaurant
- The Merrymoor Inn
- Catch Seafood Bar & Grill
- Cornish Fresh deli and supermarket
- King Surf surf school
View the access statement.