- Aberdeenshire (23)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (81)
- Ayrshire (11)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (51)
- Fife (20)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (44)
- Loch Lomond (2)
- Lochaber (23)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (31)
- Scottish Borders (9)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (20)
Availability & Pricing
WHERE IS IT?Bijou is a luxury first floor apartment overlooking the picturesque Camel Estuary and out towards Padstow with its bobbing boats, kayakers, wind surfers and stand up paddle boarders. Its prime position in the centre of Rock and its spectacular sea views from every room, make this the perfect retreat for couples.
Rock is an exclusive watersports destination, set across the water from Padstow. Its waterside position offers great conditions for kayaking, SUP safaris, water skiing, wakeboarding, sailing and more. For the enthusiastic golfers, the prestigious St Enodoc's Hotel and Golf Course is just a stone's throw away.
Guests of Bijou can catch the water taxi outside the apartment during the evening to Padstow or ride the ferry during the day from just a few metres up the road.
Known for its array of sophisticated eateries, Rock is home to No.1 Rock Road, Nathan Outlaw's Mariner's Rock, Rock Inn, Rock Sailing Club, The Dining Club and the very popular Blue Tomato located directly next door. The quaint fishing village of Padstow offers Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant, Paul Ainsworth's No 6 or Rojano's in the square.INSIDE:
- A luxury apartment sleeping two guests located in the centre of Rock boasting ever changing panoramic views over the estuary and out towards Padstow.
- Cornish stone feature wall in the entrance of the property and a beautiful spiral staircase leading you up to the apartment.
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen interior designed to a very high standard.
- Living room with a two-seater sofa, Spitfire leather swivel chair, coffee table, writing desk, dresser, 32-inch television, Bluetooth sound bar and sliding double windows so guests can make the most of the views.
- Round table and chairs for two.
- Separate sunroom with a very comfortable Swedish Ekornes chair and footstool. Ideal for watching the passers go by and catching up on some reading.
- Door leading out to large balcony from the living room.
- Fully equipped kitchen with a Neff hob, electric grill and oven, separate Bosch fridge and freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler, microwave, cafetiere, Sabatier knives, copper Kuhn Rikon pots, pans and toaster.
- German electric heating throughout.
- Tuck yourself into the sumptuous king-size bed with Egyptian cotton sheets.
- Soft bath robes are provided.
- Two bedside tables with lamps and large fitted wardrobe.
- Designer full length mirror.
- Its sliding doors allow guests to make the most of the panoramic ocean views from the comfort of their bed.
- Luxury en-suite with a double walk in rainfall shower, heated towel rail, underfloor heating, wash basin and wc.
- Large private balcony with panoramic views across the estuary accessible from the living area.
- Table and chairs for alfresco dining and watching the world go by.
- Two sun-loungers for those that don't want to walk to the beach (40 metres away).
- Storage available for surf boards.
- Private covered parking for one vehicle under the property. The space measures 2.97m by 4.7m with a height of 2.03m. This is considered suitable for most cars. Larger vehicles can use the car park a 2 minute walk away.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Sorry, no smoking inside the property.
- Refundable damage deposit of £150, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Please be aware that there may be early morning deliveries to the cafe next door
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
WHAT CAN I WALK TO?
- Rock beach, dog friendly all year round (just step outside).
- Daymer Bay, dog friendly all year round.
- Blue Tomato - next door (10% discount for Bijou guests).
- No.1 Rock Road - five metres.
- Rock Sailing Club.
- Camel Ski School for watersports equipment hire.
- Nathan Outlaw's Mariner's Rock.
- The Dining Room (Fine dining).
- St Enodoc Hotel.
- St Enodoc Golf Club.
- Ferry to Padstow and Taxi Boat points directly outside the property.
- White Stuff/Jack Wills Clothing retail shops.
Property address: Bijou, Bijou, Rock Road, Rock, Cornwall, PL27 6LD,