- Aberdeenshire (25)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (88)
- Ayrshire (10)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (55)
- Fife (22)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (49)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (23)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Northern Isles (1)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (29)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (22)
Availability & Pricing
WHERE IS IT?Ferrypoint is a three bedroom waterside apartment in the heart of Rock, North Cornwall, with uninterrupted views overlooking the picturesque Camel Estuary and Padstow. The first floor location and large balcony, accessed up a flight of steps above the Blue Tomato cafe, is the perfect vantage point to sit back, relax and watch the world go by with its bobbing boats, kayakers, wind surfers and stand up paddle boarders.
Rock is an exclusive watersports destination, set across the water from Padstow. Its waterside position offers great conditions for kayaking, SUP safaris, water skiing, wakeboarding, sailing and more. For the enthusiastic golfers, the prestigious St Enodoc's Hotel and Golf Course is just a stone's throw away.
Guests of Ferrypoint can catch the water taxi outside the apartment during the evening to Padstow or take the ferry during the day from just a few metres up the road. Don't want to queue? Sit on your private balcony and wait from there with a glass in hand and a good book.
Known for its array of sophisticated eateries, Rock is home to No.1 Rock Road, Nathan Outlaw's Mariner's Rock, Rock Inn, Rock Sailing Club, The Dining Club and the very popular Blue Tomato located directly beneath. The quaint fishing village of Padstow offers Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant, Paul Ainsworth's No 6 or Rojano's in the square.INSIDE:
- A luxury first floor apartment sleeping six guests located in the centre of Rock boasting ever changing panoramic views over the estuary and out towards Padstow.
- Generous living room with a large corner sofa big enough for all, leather Swedish Ekornes swivel chair, orange designer egg chair, large Coach House coffee table, 66-inch wall mounted Smart television with backlight and sliding double doors to the balcony, so guests can make the most of the estuary views.
- Separate kitchen and dining room with continued panoramic views and 26-inch TV with Freeview.
- Breakfast bar overlooking the estuary with high suede button back stools.
- Large dining table with bespoke suede chairs seating up to six guests next to a tiled feature wall and low lighting.
- Fully equipped, luxurious kitchen with granite worktops, electric grill, oven and hob, extractor fan, separate fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and cafetiere.
- German electric heating throughout.
- Master bedroom with king size bed, superb sea views, 26-inch TV, Freeview, two triple wardrobes, bedside tables, security safe, dressing table and mirror.
- En-suite with large shower, heated towel rail, wash basin and WC.
- Second king size bedroom with a private balcony, new glass balustrade to enhance the sea views, two sun loungers, wardrobe, dressing table, bedside table and lamps.
- Luxury en-suite with underfloor heating, rain fall shower and regular shower head, circular heated towel rail, WC and hand basin.
- Third super king bedroom (can be made up as a twin) with estuary views, bedside table, lamps, shelving and a lovely bay view seated window, perfect for watching the boats sail by.
- Luxurious family bathroom with clawfoot slipper bath (hand held shower attachment), wash basin, heated towel rail, heated flooring and WC.
- Large private balcony with panoramic views across the estuary accessible from both the living area and dining room.
- Rattan table and reclining chairs for al-fresco dining and watching the boats and ferries come and go.
- Four sun-loungers for those that don't want to walk to the beach (40 metres away).
- Another private balcony accessible from the king size bedroom with two sun loungers.
- Secure storage available for kayaks, surf boards and more.
- Outside shower.
- Private parking for two vehicles located immediately before The Blue Tomato Restaurant below Ferrypoint.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Sorry, no smoking inside the property.
- Refundable damage deposit of £500, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
WHAT CAN I WALK TO?
- Rock beach (just step outside, dog friendly all year round).
- Daymer Bay (dog friendly all year round).
- Fee's Food Deli.
- The Rock Pizza Co - five metres.
- Rock Sailing Club.
- Camel Ski School for watersports equipment hire.
- Paul Ainsworth's Mariner's Rock.
- The Dining Room (Fine dining).
- St Enodoc Hotel.
- St Enodoc Golf Club.
- Ferry to Padstow and Taxi Boat points directly outside the property.
- White Stuff/Jack Wills Clothing retail shops.
Property address: Ferrypoint, Rock Road, Rock, Cornwall, PL27 6LD,