Where Is It?Mawgan Porth is a peaceful haven between Watergate Bay and Padstow, complete with deli, pub, surf school, takeaway and a couple of beach side boutique shops on the edge of the golden sand.Inside:
- Keynvor is a fantastic detached house surrounded by lawned gardens in a lovely, tucked-away position above Mawgan Porth beach.
- Great views across Mawgan Porth and out to sea from almost every room.
- Sleek, contemporary interior design.
- Very spacious accommodation filled with natural light.
- Generous living/dining room with large picture windows framing the view over the beach, Bose bluetooth speaker, wall-mounted widescreen television with Sky full variety package including Sky Sports & Movies, dining table and chairs and doors to the garden.
- Large kitchen with gas range, extractor, dishwasher, large American-style fridge/freezer, microwave and breakfast bar.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Children's play room/ television room with Smart TV which is connected to the internet - gives kids a chance to play while their parents enjoy some peace and quiet!
- Central heating and Wi-Fi throughout.
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, high chair and travel cot.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and sea views.
- Bedroom two with a king size bed and sea views (Velux window).
- Third bedroom with zip and link beds (set up as super king or twins) ideal for children with travel cot and sea views (Velux window).
- First floor family bathroom with bath, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
- Stylish ground floor wet room with shower, basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Lawned gardens surround the property, please note the garden is not entirely enclosed.
- Patio with table and chairs and sea views.
- Outside 'surf' shower.
- Private drive with parking for 4 cars.
Need To Know:
- 2 well behaved dogs welcome (additional charge applies).
- Sorry, no smoking within the property.
- Refundable damage deposit of £150, due with full balance.
- Please be aware the gas fire is not in use.
- Short breaks available after October half term and before Easter.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
What Can I Walk To:
- Mawgan Porth beach.
- The Park restaurant.
- The Merrymoor Inn.
- Catch Seafood Bar & Grill.
- Cornish Fresh deli and supermarket.
- King Surf surf school.
View the access statement.