- Aberdeenshire (24)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (87)
- Ayrshire (7)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (56)
- Fife (19)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (49)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (22)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Northern Isles (1)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (28)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (21)
Lundy, Port Isaac
Availability & Pricing
Where Is It?Lundy is a first floor apartment with an allocated parking space opposite Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac. This traditional Cornish harbour village on the north coast, within easy reach of some of Cornwall's best beaches, including Polzeath and Trebarwith Strand.
Turn left from Lundy for the short walk down to the harbour and discover why Port Isaac has a growing reputation for fine dining, Michelin-starred chef Nathan Outlaw has two venues here. Sample some great cafes, pubs and seafood restaurants to try, then add a smattering of quirky independent shops, art and craft galleries and the south west coast path on the doorstep for bracing cliff-top walks.
Turn right from the apartment 500 metres down to Port Gaverne, a small and sheltered cove complete with rockpools to explore. With everything on your doorstep, it's perfect for a car-free break.Inside:
- First floor two bedroom apartment sleeping four with the option to book the ground floor apartment, Lobber, to provide flexible accommodation for eight.
- Excellent location in Port Isaac opposite Restaurant Nathan Outlaw and a short walk to the harbour and beach.
- Views towards the headland and out to sea.
- Communal main entrance hall with stairs up to the private entrance to Lundy.
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with sea views over the rooftops of Port Isaac. Wall hung television with Freeview.
- Dining table and four chairs.
- Kitchen area with Smeg fridge-freezer, integrated dishwasher, hob, oven and extractor and microwave.
- Utility cupboard with washer/dryer.
- Iron, ironing board, travel cot, high chair and hairdryer included.
- Electric heating and Wi-Fi throughout.
- Double bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe and Velux window.
- Further double bedroom with sea view and zip-and-link bed which can be used as a super king double or two singles.
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower enclosure, heated towel rail, basin and WC.
- Designated off-road parking space for one car immediately outside the apartment.
Need to know:
- Located on the first floor.
- Sorry, no smoking within the apartment or anywhere on the premises.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (additional charge applies).
- Refundable damage deposit of £100, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
What Can I Walk To?
- Port Isaac harbour beach.
- Port Gaverne beach (300 metres).
- Restaurant Nathan Outlaw two-Michelin-starred restaurant just across the road.
- Nathan Outlaw's Fish Kitchen.
- The Golden Lion pub.
- Chapel Cafe.
- The Old School restaurant.
- Ruby Tuesday's Cafe.
- The Terrace Tea Rooms.
- Port Isaac Pottery.
- Lots more shops, galleries, cafes and restaurants.
Property address: Lundy, 1 New Road, Port Isaac, Cornwall, PL29 3SB,