- Aberdeenshire (24)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (81)
- Ayrshire (11)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (52)
- Fife (21)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (44)
- Loch Lomond (2)
- Lochaber (23)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (31)
- Scottish Borders (9)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (20)
No. 2 The Beach, Porthtowan
Availability & Pricing
Where Is It?Porthtowan sits at the foot of high cliffs on the north coast of Cornwall, not far from the arguably better known St Agnes. The village has a lovely relaxed, off-the-beaten-path feel, with a very pretty sandy beach backed by dunes. There's a handful of cafes, pubs and restaurants, plus surf hire and lessons and great walks to neighbouring beaches along the coast path to keep you busy. Inside:
- A beautifully finished, sleek apartment in an exceptional beach-side position with sea views from almost every room.
- Steps lead from the private balcony straight down to the beach.
- Peacefully located in an almost traffic-free position.
- Living area with large television, CD player, patio doors opening onto the balcony, with access to steps down to the beach.
- Kitchen area with ceramic hob, oven, extractor, microwave, dishwasher, wine fridge, standard fridge, freezer and breakfast bar with 2 stools.
- Utility cupboard in hallway with washer/dryer.
- Underfloor heating and Wi-Fi throughout.
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, high chair and travel cot.
- Bedroom with double bed, two floor-to-ceiling windows with uninterrupted sea views and patio door opening onto the balcony.
- Bathroom with shower over the bath, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
- Balcony with table and chairs, hanging 'cocoon' chair and exceptional views over the bay.
- Designated off road parking for 1 car.
- Secure 'surf'store for boards, beach toys etc.
Need To Know:
- Please note, 2, The Beach is accessed from the carpark by 63 steps, so may not be suitable for those with reduced mobility.
- Sorry, no smoking within the property.
- 1 well behaved dog welcome (additional charge applies), but please note that dogs are not permitted on Porthtowan beach between Easter and 1st October.
- Refundable damage deposit of £150, due with full balance.
What Can I Walk To:
- The Blue Bar.
- Porthtowan Surf School.
- Porthtowan Beach Cafe.
- Porthtowan Beach Shop.
- Moo Maid ice cream parlour.
- Convenience store/deli.
Property address: No. 2 The Beach, Westcliff, Porthtowan, Cornwall, TR4 8AE,