- Aberdeenshire (25)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (88)
- Ayrshire (10)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (55)
- Fife (22)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (49)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (23)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Northern Isles (1)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (29)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (22)
Tides Watch, Newquay
Availability & Pricing
Where is it?Tides Watch is a spacious, ground floor apartment perfect for family holidays or a romantic getaway with your loved one, proudly overlooking Fistral beach.
Situated on Pentire Headland, walk down to Lewinnick Lodge for a spot of lunch or to Fistral Beach to find Rick Stein's Restaurant, The Fish House and The Stable.
It is no secret that Fistral is one of Cornwall's finest beaches. Stretching between two headlands, Fistral is a wide expanse of golden sand lapped by the Atlantic swells and famed for its surfing conditions.Inside:
- Spacious apartment sleeping four guests, with fantastic sea views overlooking Fistral beach.
- Contemporary living room with large bay windows, sea views, two seater sofa, oversized three seater sofa, armchair, coffee table, 43-inch TV and a cupboard with plenty of games and books for your entertainment.
- Open plan kitchen and diner with large wooden dining table, seats for up to five guests and 22-inch TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen including an electric hob and oven, built-in dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster and washing machine.
- Highchair and cot available.
- Master bedroom with high ceilings, king size bed, two bedside tables, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, chair, large mirror and views over Fistral Bay.
- En-suite with contemporary shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
- Second bedroom with high ceilings, super king size zip and link bed, two bedside tables, lamps, two armchairs, triple wardrobe, large windows and coastal views.
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower, WC, hand basin, coastal artwork and heated towel rail.
- Large communal garden with patio area at the front of the house.
- Allocated parking for one vehicle.
Need to know:
- One well behaved dogs welcome (additional charge applies).
- Refundable damage deposit of £150, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
WHAT CAN I WALK TO?
Property address: Tides Watch, Flat 1, Porth Enodoc, NEWQUAY, Cornwall, TR7 1PY,