- Aberdeenshire (24)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (81)
- Ayrshire (11)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (52)
- Fife (21)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (44)
- Loch Lomond (2)
- Lochaber (23)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (31)
- Scottish Borders (9)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (20)
White Horses, Perranporth
Availability & Pricing
Where Is It?Perranporth is located mid-way along the north coast of Cornwall and has one of the county's longest beaches with three miles of sand at low tide. The village centre that backs onto the beach is a classic seaside mix of cafes, shops, restaurants and ice cream parlours, with a golf course, tennis club and surf school.
The resort's central position within Cornwall means it's easy to explore the rest of the county; whether you venture south towards Land's End or north to The Eden Project, Cornwall's key attractions are all easily within an hour's drive.Inside:
- One bedroom annexe attached to Reen Manor, a beautiful 17th Century home.
- Cosy, comfortable accommodation brim-full of character and period detail.
- Lovely rural location with an 'off the beaten path' feel, yet only a fifteen walk into the resort of Perranporth.
- Views across open countryside to the sea.
- Long entrance hallway.
- Kitchen with table and two chairs, fridge with freezer box, hob, oven and dishwasher.
- First floor living room (via open-tread wooden stairs) with wood burning stove, television with Sky family satellite package, DVD player, Bose music system and patio door opening onto the decking area with sea view.
- Electric heating and Wi-Fi throughout.
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed and built-in wardrobe.
- Ensuite bathroom with double shower enclosure, heated towel rail, basin and WC.
- Private garden with view over fields, countryside and out to sea, decking area, summer house, lawn, barbecue and surfboard rack accessed via doors from first floor living room.
- Designated off-road parking space for one car.
Need to know:
- May not be suitable for toddlers due to wooden open-tread stairs.
- Sorry, no smoking within the apartment or anywhere on the premises.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (additional charge applies).
- Please be aware the riding stables located very close by.
- Refundable damage deposit of £100, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
What Can I Walk To?
- Perranporth beach - 15 minutes
- Perranporth village centre - 15 minutes (plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops, including a small supermarket)
- Reen Manor Riding Stables - 2 minutes
- The Watering Hole pub (right on the sand at Perranporth; great for live music).
- Perran Tennis Club
- Perranporth Golf Course
- Ticket To Ride Surf School
Property address: White Horses, Reen Manor Farm , Reen, Perranporth, Cornwall, TR6 0AJ,