Where Is It?White Horses is situated in a picturesque rural area just a few minutes walk from Perranporth village.
Perranporth is unique in landscape and atmosphere, inviting families, walkers, and adventurers of all ages to explore its terrain. Its wild cliffs and countryside inspired Winston Graham to write the Poldark novels, and it's easy to see why.
Hike atop vast hills, seek out secret caves or paddle on the shoreline, feeling the soft embrace of the sand. At low tide, wild swim in Perranporth's natural open air pool, its waters reaching Mediterranean temperatures in the summer months. At sunset, sip a glass of Chardonnay at The Watering Hole, the UK's only restaurant and bar on a beach, which hosts live music, comedy and beach activities all year round.
From colourful streets dotted with alternative boutiques to a golf club on the green cliff tops, it is easy to while away hour after happy hour in this bubbly coastal town. Yet its central position on the North Cornwall coast makes Perranporth the perfect base for heading further afield, too. A short drive will take you to the surfer's paradise of Fistral Beach and Watergate Bay. Or, head south for the heritage coastline and unspoiled bays of St Agnes.Inside:
- One bedroom annexe attached to Reen Manor, a beautiful 17th Century home.
- Cosy, comfortable accommodation brim-full of character and period detail.
- Lovely rural location with an 'off the beaten path' feel, yet only a fifteen walk into the resort of Perranporth.
- Views across open countryside to the sea.
- Long entrance hallway.
- Kitchen with table and two chairs, fridge with freezer box, hob, oven and dishwasher.
- First floor living room (via open-tread wooden stairs) with wood burning stove, television with Sky family satellite package, DVD player, Bose music system and patio door opening onto the decking area with sea view.
- Electric heating and Wi-Fi throughout.
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed and built-in wardrobe.
- Ensuite bathroom with double shower enclosure, heated towel rail, basin and WC.
- Private enclosed garden with view over fields, countryside and out to sea, decking area, summer house, lawn, barbecue and surfboard rack accessed via doors from first floor living room.
- Designated off-road parking space for one car.
Need to know:
- May not be suitable for toddlers due to wooden open-tread stairs.
- Sorry, no smoking within the apartment or anywhere on the premises.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (additional charge applies).
- Please be aware the riding stables located very close by.
- Refundable damage deposit of £100, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
What Can I Walk To?
- Perranporth beach - 15 minutes
- Perranporth village centre - 15 minutes (plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops, including a small supermarket)
- Reen Manor Riding Stables - 2 minutes
- The Watering Hole pub (right on the sand at Perranporth; great for live music).
- Summer House Restaurant.
- Alcatraz Bar.
- Miners Arms.
- Perran Tennis Club
- Perranporth Golf Course
- Ticket To Ride Surf School