- Aberdeenshire (23)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (93)
- Ayrshire (8)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (58)
- Fife (18)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (4)
- Isle of Arran (8)
- Isle of Skye (48)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (23)
- Lochalsh (5)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (8)
- Northern Isles (3)
- Outer Hebrides (15)
- Renfrewshire (1)
- Ross and Cromarty (35)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (11)
- Sutherland (18)
Oakbrook, St Dogmaels
Availability & Pricing
Beachside holiday bungalow at Poppit Sands Pets welcome Pembrokeshire
- From all the principal rooms in this lovely pet friendly beach holiday bungalow there are dramatic views across Poppit Sands and the Teify Estuary towards Gwbert and Cardigan Island.
- Approached by a private drive through extensive informal grounds, complete with sheep paddocks & donkeys, this spacious Pembrokeshire beach holiday bungalow near Poppit Sands is professionally cared for by the owners who live nearby.
- The light and airy dual aspect sitting room with fabulous views has pale blue and cream decor with comfortable squashy sofas and lots of cushions.
- Enjoy mealtimes around the large country table with fabulous coastal views or step through the patio doors for al fresco dining in the lovely spacious sunny garden.
- Pembrokeshire long distance coast path from your door step. Pets welcome.
- Cardigan 2 miles away has a range of amenities including banks, post office, intermet cafe, supermarket, fuel station, chemist, doctor, vet, indoor market and interesting and indepenmdent shops.
Poppit Sands/Cardigan Bay (NT)
- The local beaches include those at Poppit, Ceibwr, Gwbert, Mwnt, Aberporth, Tresaith, Llangrannog, Penbryn, Cwm Tydu and New Quay. Many are dog friendly all year round, in restricted areas during summer on some.
Pembrokeshire Coastal Path near beachside holiday bungalow close to Poppit Sands
- Poppit Sands is a quiet, gently shelving sandy beach and marks the start of the Pembrokeshire National Park Coastal Footpath which winds 180 miles south via Newport, St Davids and beyond to Tenby.
- Golf, tennis, horse riding and a wide variety of water sports are all on hand - naturalists will delight in the bird and marine life and the locally caught seafood, lobster and crab should not be missed.
Hotel Penrallt Restaurant, Aberporth
- An award winning establishment set in 42 acres of delightful grounds overlooking Aberporth Bay.
The Crown Inn, Llwyndafydd
- The Crown Inn & Restaurant in Llwyndafydd is a traditional family & pet dog friendly country Inn full of character, set in beautiful gardens. With a children's play area and good value home cooked food this is an ideal place for a family get together.
Bowen's Fish & Chips St Dogmaels - just up the road
- Especially good fish and chips freshly cooked to order and served in a cosy licensed cafe. Families have retired to the area on the quality of their humble dinners.
Pendre Art Gallery & Coffee Shop
- The largest gallery in Cardigan exhibiting the work of over 100 artists including paintings, photography, jewellery, wood work and pottery. Art materials and picture framing are also available.
Y Felin, St Dogmaels near beachside holiday bungalow close to Poppit
- One of the last working water mills in Wales. A shop within the mill sells a range of stone ground flour, local produce and booklets. Fascinating guided tours are both enjoyable and informative. Have a cup of tea in the tearoom overlooking the mill wheel. Cakes are made with Y Felin flour.
Awen Teifi Book Shop - excellent source of Welsh music
- This Welsh language specialist and topigraphical bookshop High Street, Cardigan has a large range of products including Welsh books, cards, calenders, post cards, CD's, DVD's childrens toys and artwork upstairs.
River Fishing on the Nevern & Rock Fishing Ceibwr Cove
- The river Nevern is a mixed game fishery with sea trout (sewin) from May to early September and brown trout all year round. Tight lines!
- The rocks on the southern side of Ceibwr Cove are excellent for float fishing and spinning. Remember to wear stout shoes for clambering over the rocks.
A Circular Walk from Cardigan to Cilgerran Pets welcome
- This moderate 41/2 mile walk will take around 2 hours and passes through the picturesque Teifi Marshes woodland gorge beside the estuary. A map can be picked up at the Tourist Information Centre in Cardigan. Do make time to explore Cilgerran Castle (National Trust) when in Cilgerran.
Enjoy memorable holidays at this pet friendly beachside holiday bungalow Poppit Sands
- There is much to enjoy near this beachside holiday cottage at Poppit sands. One of our most popular properties for over 20 years. Pets welcome.
Property address: , Poppit Sands , CARDIGAN, , SA43 3LL