Cardigan Bay holiday cottage with Teifi estuary views Pets welcome
- Cardigan Bay holiday cottage with splendid views across the meadows to the Teifi Estuary at St Dogmael's and a 10 minute walk from Poppit Sands.Pets welcome.
- An architect designed lounge extension creates a spacious and comfortable family home with attractive décor throughout.
- The splendid galleried space with leather sofas, wood burning stove, handsome stone chimney breast with solid wood mantle, exposed beams, wooden floor and floor to ceiling windows enjoys magnificent garden views with the river Teifi beyond.
- Fabulous pristine white bedrooms with exposed beams, sloping ceilings, latch doors, comfortable pine beds, lovely views, clean crisp bed linen are the essence of quiet tranquility.
- Magnificent views from the terrace and 5 acres of natural wild garden. Pets welcome.
Cardigan Bowling Green nearby
- Touring teams and visitors are welcomed at Cardigan Bowling Club. The club has approximately 200 playing & social members of all ages from 8 to 80+. Inexperienced as well as experienced bowlers are welcomed and free instruction & advise is offered for anyone new to the game.
- Quietly located along a private lane, close to Poppit Sands and convenient for the ancient village of St Dogmaels with its ruined abbey and working flour mill.
- Minutes away from a floating jetty and slipway and the Ferry Inn - good ale and bar food - which overlooks the Estuary.
Pembrokeshire Coastal Path
- The 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coastal Path starts (or ends) at Poppit and there are other lovely walks and footpaths nearby as well as horse riding and boating.
- Enjoy tea at the traditional beach café at Poppit - lovely food and buckets & spades galore!
St Dogmaels Heritage Centre
- Built in an old coach house the centre is an interpretation facility for the Abbey, the village and the Mill. There is a cafe as well as workshops by local artists and crafts people.
Y Felin Mill
- Y Felin mill (circa 1640) produces all sorts of quality flours. Enjoy tea, cakes & bread made with mill flour in the tea room with terrace overlooking the mill wheel or buy some to take home. A commendable restoration of Welsh heritage.
St Dogmaels Local Producers Market
- Held every Tuesday between 9pm and 1pm. Stock up on delicious fresh fruit,vegetables, fish, meat, cheese, bakery goods, natural paints, crafts and more.
- This a small tradition county town with a theatre, cinema, tourist information centre and gallery complex, shops, pubs, restaurants and interesting independent shops.
Cardigan Bay Golf Club & Fforest Outdoor Heritage Canoes, Cardigan
- A cliff top links course in nearby Gwbert with panoramic views of the Teifi Estuary and Cardigan Bay. Undulating fairways, boldly contoured greens and strategically placed bunkers make this course a good test for all abilities.
- Fforest Outdoor / Heritage Canoes at Teifi Wharf offer a full range of activities on and around the Teifi river and Cardigan Bay coast including canoeing in the gorge, coasteering and sea kayaking.
'Spotting' Boat Trips from New Quay
- Several boat trips leave from New Quay Harbour to cruise the beautiful Cardigan Bay Heritage Coast. Look out for dolphins, porpoise and seals as well as many species of sea birds. Remember your camera and binoculars.
- Lots to explore, including the chain of South Cardigan Bay Beaches that extend from Gwbert through Mwnt, Aberporth, Tresaith, Llangrannog, Cwm Tydu (N.T.) and New Quay.
Beautiful Teifi estuary views from this charming pet friendly Cardigan Bay holiday cottage near Poppit Sands
- Relax and enjoy a holiday in this large cottage sleeping 8 near Cardigan Bay with splendid estuary views near Poppit Sands at the gateway to the Pembrokeshire coastal long distance footpath. Pets welcome.