- Aberdeenshire (22)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (99)
- Ayrshire (10)
- Caithness (7)
- Dumfries and Galloway (61)
- Fife (18)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (3)
- Isle of Arran (15)
- Isle of Skye (50)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (25)
- Lochalsh (6)
- Lothian (3)
- Moray (12)
- Northern Isles (6)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (1)
- Ross and Cromarty (40)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (16)
- Sutherland (23)
Trinity Villa, Burton Ferry, Nr Milford Haven
Availability & Pricing
Heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and fitness area at Burton coastal villa Pembrokeshire Pets welcome
- Also see ~sister propertyTrinity Cottage(349)~ and do see ~sister propertyTrinity Lodge(680)~
- There is a heated indoor swimming pool, fitness area, Jacuzzi, full sized snooker table, pool table, table tennis table - superb facilities whatever the weather.
- Modern coastal villa equipped to high residential standards of design, decor and furnishings for comfortable holidays beside the Haven Waterway in Pembrokeshire.Pets welcome too.
- Set in the walled grounds of Trinity House, the owners residence, a magnificent maritime property on the waters edge. Beautifully landscaped gardens with fountains, waterfalls and lily pond.
(unfenced - care with young children please also open jetty, pond and swimming pool),
- Delightful lawns, private areas, seating, terraces and patios.Pets welcome
- Fishing off the property walls or off the old jetty
Boating at Burton
- Launching facilities 200 yds, floating pontoon 50 yds and many boat trips available along the Cleddau river including Shearwater Safaris and Cleddau Cruises from Neyland Marina 2 1/2 miles away.
- The small town of Neyland just 2 miles away has a Coop/Post Office combined as well as an excellent traditional family run butchers shop, a newsagent and card shop. For large supermarket shopping visit Pembroke Dock also 2 miles away but across the Cleddau Bridge (cars 75pence each way).
Haven Link Water Bus, Burton convenient for Coastal Villa
- The water bus calls in at Burton on its trips up and down the river. Hop on and off to visit villages and towns along the waterway.
Pembrokeshire Watersports Adventure Centre East Llanion, Pembroke Dock
- Learn watersports skills from dinghy and multihull sailing to powerboat handling at the RYA approved centre just across the Cleddau Bridge 1 mile away.
Jolly Sailor, Burton - Roasts 7 days a week
- Delightful waterside pub and restaurant offering exceptional value just across the road from Burton Coastal Villa.
Walk from Pembroke to Milford Haven Pets welcome too
- Keen walkers will enjoy this surprisingly fascinating part of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. It is not wild and rugged but follows the bustling Haven Waterway with lots to capture the imagination. Finish with a relaxing bathe in the heated swimming pool of your coastal villa in Burton.
South Pembrokeshire, North Pembrokeshire & Haven Secret Waterway
- Waterside holiday cottage centrally located for exploring either North or South Pembrokeshire - within 20 mins motoring are the sandy beaches of South Pembrokeshire, St Brides Bay or the Dale and Marloes Peninsula.
Cleddau River Watersports
- Almost 30 miles of deserted waterways to explore for the boating enthusiasts, boat trips, fishing trips and excursions to the bird sanctuary islands offshore.
- A water sports club operates at Burton Ferry with launching facilities and water sports. Tuition is available at Burton, Dale and Pembroke.
- There are a number of fine beaches within easy driving icluding five at Tenby, Barafundle, Freshwater East & West, Lydstep, Broad Haven south and north, Little Haven and Newgale. Pets are welcome all year round at many local beaches. Some operate restricted areas during summer months.
Bosherston Lily Ponds NT
- From the little village of Bosherston there is a lovely woodland walk past lily ponds (a magnificent show when in bloom in June) and on to the inviting sands of Broad Haven beach overlooked by Pinnacle Rock. Do carry your bathing costume you are sure to be tempted by the clear waters.
St Govan's Inn, Bosherston
- Bosherston village pub serves good value meals and real ale mentioned in the Good Pub Guide and winner of a CAMRA award.
Ye Olde Worlde Cafe, Bosherston
- The pretty ivy clad Ye Olde Worlde Cafe is run by Mrs Vi Wesson. Auntie Vi to all who know her, serves a delicious 'proper tea' as she has done for almost 60 years. Aunti Vi was recently awarded the MBE for her services to tourism.
Lamphey Court Hotel Spa
- Pamper yourself at the Lamphey Court Hotel Spa. Soothing treatments & thaerapies, pool, whirlpool bath, sauna and more.
- Shopaholics will love a day out in Narberth a little old market town buzzing with atmosphere. There is a free car park, castle, small market, a choice of individual and interesting shops, an excellent Spanish/Welsh deli/restaurant Ultracomedia, pubs, a first class cooks shop, books, antiques and lots more.
The Bar at Neyland Marina
- A first floor bar/restaurant and terrace with views of the marina and river Cleddau. Seafood is a speciality and Sunday lunches served all day are delicious.
Coastal villa with use of shared heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and fitness area Pets welcome
- Enjoy Pembrokeshire holidays and the heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and fitness area at this coastal villa in Burton with spectacular views across the Milford Waterway.