- Aberdeenshire (23)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (81)
- Ayrshire (11)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (51)
- Fife (20)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (44)
- Loch Lomond (2)
- Lochaber (23)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (31)
- Scottish Borders (9)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (20)
Shore Cottage, Benllech
Availability & Pricing
A luxury coastal home on the edge of Red Wharf Bay in Anglesey
- A breathtaking coastal home in one of the best locations on Anglesey right on the water's edge at Red Wharf Bay. This is a fabulous location and a stunning holiday destination, situated on the coastal path and 100 meters from a lovely sandy beach.
- Outdoor communal areas abound with a large hot tub at one side of the property, slate patios and spacious decking at the front with barbecue area, dining table, outdoor couches and loungers to maximize enjoyment of the views. Lawns surround the house, perfect for children to play.
- Enter the large communal area and eyes are drawn to the glass wall that reaches from floor to ceiling giving stunning vistas with sliding doors onto the patio decking.
- Stylish interiors reflect the coastal location with Scandinavian and New England influences.
- The spacious and stylish open plan living space has a sleek well equipped kitchen area with an Esse range electric cooker perfectly set up for 'bake offs'. The space effotlessly flows from the dining area through to comfortable seating around a large wood burning stove, the main gathering point for family and friends.
- The snug, a smaller more intimate room set in the older part of the house is cosy and comfortable with inglenook fireplace and deep set windows.
- Beyond the snug there is a large twin bedroom with an equally large ensuite shower room. Perfect for older guests.
- The Master bedroom with super king bed and en suite shower room on the first floor has 4 meter sliding doors opening out onto a glass balustrade balcony perfect for enjoying morning coffee while contemplating Red Wharf Bay below. Views from the sloping side windows are of wooded hillsides that drop down onto the bay.
- The third bedroom also on the 1st floor is a super king with its own en suite shower room.
- A great variety of sea birds can be observed from the comfort of the decking. Watch amazing sunsets with a glass of wine after a day exploring this unique area.
- A sociable house for family and friends throughout the seasons.
Property address: Red Wharf Bay, Pentraeth, Anglesey, , LL75 8PQ