- Aberdeenshire (23)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (81)
- Ayrshire (11)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (51)
- Fife (20)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (44)
- Loch Lomond (2)
- Lochaber (23)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (31)
- Scottish Borders (9)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (20)
Artists Studio, Laugharne
Availability & Pricing
Laugharne studio holiday rental with stunning panoramic Taf Estuary views Pet friendly
- In the heart of Laugharne this architect converted former stable is truly a 'room with a view'.
- Breathtaking views across the Estuary towards Gower Peninsula and the wide magnificent sweep of Carmarthen Bay beyond.
- Take pleasure in the ever-changing panorama of the estuary - sea, river and mudflats at low tide with abundant birdlife - wake to the call of the curlews and watch the heron fishing.
- The elegantly furnished lounge has large patio windows to take full advantage of the estuary view.
- The dining area, kitchen and bedroom too have large patio windows.
- Enjoy freshly baked bread for breakfast from the bakery in the next street, browse the bookshop, silversmiths and gift shops.
Laugharne studio holiday rental near Dylan Thomas' Boathouse, Laugharne
- Walk along the coast in the footsteps of the great poet to his Boathouse, have a pre lunch or dinner drink at Brown's Hotel (Dylan's local) eat fish and chips or dine at one of Laugharne's renowned restaurants.
Pendine Sands near Laugharne Pet friendly
- A 7 mile stretch of sands, dogs welcome all year round but in restricted areas during summer months, the venue for the world land speed record attempts in the 30's, the pretty seaside villages of Amroth - the start of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path - and bustling Saundersfoot are all within a pleasant drive
Ginst Point, Pendine
- Ginst Point is used for weapons testing and so access is limited. Weekends are usually free. Phone ahead to avoid disappointment 01944 452310. The largest concentration of birds can be seen on a sand spit at the point. Extensive scrub attracts finches and other passerines and the inland areas attract large flocks of golden plover and lapwings.
Hywel Dda Centre & Garden, Whitland
- The only garden in Europe dedicated to law. The centre celebrates the life of Hywel Dda born in the 9th C and claimed to be the King of Wales. He created a legal system renowned for its wisdom and justice and was in force in Wales until the Act of Union in 1536.
Aberglasney & National Botanical Garden of Wales Towey Valley
- Inland there is the beautiful Towy Valley with lush rolling countryside dotted with romantic ruined castles and for garden lovers there is Middleton, the National Botanical Gardens of Wales ('The Great Glasshouse') and Aberglasney (a 'Garden lost in Time') to visit
Carmarthen County/Market Town & super swimming pool at Johnstown
- Carmarthen, an historic county market town with individual shops, as well as supermarkets and chains is an easy drive away from this Laugharne studio with stunning panoramic sea and estuary views. Carmarthen Leisure Centre located in Johnstown has a swimming pool and lots of other sporting and leisure facilities.
Jonathan Cox Potter, Carmarthen
- Jonathan Cox once designed for Moorcrofts he now runs his own ceramics studio in Carmarthen. Do drop in you may find that something special to take home with you.
- Buy your boat ticket at the kiosk on Tenby Harbour slipway. Enjoy a trip to Caldey where Cistercian Monks have lived and worked for 1000 years. They farm the land, produce perfume, shortbread and chocolate all on sale in the island shop. Stroll the beautiful countryside and swim on one of the lovely white sandy beaches.
- Folly Farm, Heatherton Sports Park, Manorhouse Wildlife Park, Dinosaur Adventure Park and Bluestone Water Park are just a few of the quality family attractions each of which will keep the whole family amused for an entire day.
Heatherton, St Florence
- Fun activities for the whole family including sports, boat racing, karting, robo wars, paintball, air pistol range and more.
Y Polyn Gastro Pub, Capel Dewi 01267 290 000
- Award winning Y Polyn in Capel Dewi, Nantgaredig is a simple country pub with a long history and excellent food. Do book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Tenby & Award Winning Beaches, Pembrokeshire
- Medieval walled town of bustling narrow streets full of shops, bars, cafes & retaurants together with elegant Georgian buildings, boat trips and 5 magnificent award winning sandy beaches makes this a wondeful day out for guests staying at Laugharne studio holiday rental.
- Try your luck. Tenby Fishing will take you drift fishing on the sheltered waters between Tenby and Caldey Island.
Laugharne studio holiday rental with stunning panoramic sea and Taf Estuary views to Gower
- There is much to enjoy near this Laugharne Studio for holidays, especially the easy coastal & estuary walks. Do visit Llanstephan and its little known and hidden beach, Scotts Bay.
Property address: , The Studio Market Lane, LAUGHARNE, Carms, SA33 4SB