Anglesey luxury seaside holiday bungalow overlooking Porth Eilian small Blue Flag Bay Dogs welcome
- Perched just above Porth Eilian, this small romantic hidden sandy bay on the north coast of Anglesey is only100 yds from the front door of this is delightful luxury seaside holiday bungalow, surrounded by an acre and a half of gardens. Dogs welcome.
- There is a large comfortable lounge with an open fireplace furnished with a long low leather sofa and chairs. The luxury modern contemporary décor and white walls provide a perfect backdrop for the nautical paintings and thoughtfully gathered and displayed blue bric-a-brac.
- The stylish dining room has patio doors leading out onto a triangular decking - perfect for al fresco meals above the small bay and the beautifully appointed bedrooms with delicate bedding continue the blue and white theme.
1.5 Acres of garden and tree house - dogs welcome
- Sloping lawns surround the house, bordered by mature hydrangeas and trees, which are swathed in snowdrops, daffodils and bluebells in the spring and vivid blue and pink hydrangeas in high summer.
- Enjoy an evening drink in the gazebo set high up in the garden and children will love the tree house and secret lawn above the house. Dogs welcome.
Porth Eilian Bay & Beach (100 yds) from Anglesey luxury seaside holiday bungalow
- Topped by rugged cliffs covered in gorse, bracken and oak trees the bay is ideal for swimming in the shallows, making sandcastles or just watching the boats sail by. Walk to the lighthouse and look down on the bay - porpoises and grey seals can often be seen when the tide turns.
An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- The Anglesey Coastal Path can be joined at the edge of the Bay, look out for oyster catchers, razor bills and guillemots that nest here.
- There is also a circular walk inland which gives an interesting insight into the history of the area. Dogs welcome.
Golf, Holyhead and South Stack Nature Reserve
- Golfers will appreciate two superb courses at Bull Bay and Trearddur Bay - have coffee or lunch at the delightful 'kitchen in Holyhead's Ucheldre Centre which offers a variety of plays, concerts and the latest films.
- The vast South Stack Nature Reserve RSPB is nearby and enjoy a drink at the White Eagle at Rhoscolyn - live bands on summer weekends make this the place to be!
- A popular beach for families. Canoeing, fishing and sailing take place here. There is a ramp for launching boats. A cafe and toilets are close by. Dogs are welcome all year round but in restricted areas during summer months . Please see beach signs.
- At the other end of the island this is the prettiest town in North Wales with its moat surrounded castle, Georgian streets, Victorian pier and interesting independent shops. An interesting excursion for guests staying at Anglesey luxury seaside holiday bungalow Hafen Deg
Olde Bulls Head & Plas Newydd
- The Olde Bull's Head Brasserie, Beaumaris, serves good food and do visit Plas Newydd (N.T.) with an interior featuring murals by the artist Rex Whistler and beautiful grounds where there is a delightful walk through an arboretum down to Menai Strait.
- Caernarfon Airworld is an interactive air museum offering pleasure flights. See your holiday home from a completely different perspective.
Walk from Newborough around Llanddwyn Island - Dogs welcome
- A circular route of about 5 miles. There are glorious beaches to explore en route and magnificent views to enjoy. Dogs welcome all year round but in restricted areas during summer, please see beach signs.
Luxury coastal bungalow overlooking Porth Eilian Beach Blue Flag Dogs welcome
- There is much to see and do near this luxury Anglesey seaside bungalow for holidays.