Cliff Head, formerly a fisherman's cottage, can be found down a quaint little street in Robin Hood's Bay. Renovated but retaining some charming original features from the seventeenth century, the property has lovely views of the sea and cliffs and the village has winding streets with shops, cafes and pubs as well as a beach with rock pools to explore.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, bathroom, lounge/kitchen/diner
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: 2 flat screen TVs one with DVD player, iPod docking station, CD player
- General: Gas central heating, woodburning stove
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric grill and oven, microwave, larder fridge, slimline dishwasher, washer dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Stairs are rather steep to first floor.
- Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: No garden at this property
- Parking: Private parking space next to property for one small/medium sized car
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.