Overdale, a spacious house on three floors with lovely views of the sea and moors, is situated on the Cleveland Way next to a national cycle route and a five minute walk from the shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs of the village of Robin Hood's Bay. The beach with its rock pools and stunning cliffs is close by, with Whitby five miles and Scarborough fifteen miles away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, 2 bathrooms, lounge, kitchen/dining room, sunroom, utility room, entrance hallway, patio doors to decking
- Beds: King size bed, double bed, 2 single beds zip-and-link beds for use as double, sofa bed
- Luxuries: TV with satellite channels and DVD, 3 bedrooms with TVs.
- General: Gas central heating, underfloor heating in kitchen/utility area
- Utilities: Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, integrated coffee machine, washing machine, dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Travel cot available. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. From May-September use of chalet on Whitby beach available
- Layout: Over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor
- Outdoors: Decking, garden (accessed via public footpath), summer house, deck chairs, garden furniture, mature trees, external lighting
- Parking: Parking space for two cars
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.