- Aberdeenshire (23)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (79)
- Ayrshire (10)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (51)
- Fife (19)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (45)
- Loch Lomond (2)
- Lochaber (23)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (30)
- Scottish Borders (9)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (20)
Highfield, St Ives
Availability & Pricing
Positioned down a quiet lane, Highfield has the most spectacular panoramic views of the sea situated in a tranquil location. There are views across Porthmeor Beach which offers a glass front balcony off the living area, with only a 10 minute walk down to the town and beaches. There is also a access to the coastal path with some breathtaking views on route to Zennor. A bottle of champagne awaits guests on every arrival.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1 x king size (5')
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Steps leading up to the apartment - may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric cooker, fridge, microwave, glass doors to private balcony with table and chairs.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
- Outdoors: Balcony with furniture.
- Parking: Parking for one car.
- Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Electricity and gas included in rent. Central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets, WiFi provided.
- Changover Day: Friday - arrival 3:00pm - departure - 10:00am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Property address: Highfield, Burthallan Lane, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 3AA,