A modern architectural gem, designed to encapsulate the stunning sea views from as many rooms and vantage points as possible. Within walking distance of great sandy beach and a local pub/restaurant in Tresaith. Amenities include , games room, cinema room and several balconies.
With a first floor open plan living area accessed via spectacular staircase this property is perfect for a holiday or gathering – from blissful mornings sipping coffee on the balcony to family barbecues on the patio and lazy afternoons sunbathing on the sun terrace. The master bedroom suite includes floor to ceiling windows so you can wake up and see the sea
- Size: sleeps 12 in 5 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 superking, 3 king, 4 single
- Rooms: Ground floor: 3 ensuite bedrooms and one adjoining bedroom (family suite), Games room, garage and additional wet room. First floor: lounge, kitchen, dining area, cinema room, cloakroom, orangery. Second floor: master bedroom suite with superking bed, ensuite bathroom/shower room and spiral stairs to mezzanine twin bedroom
- Kitchen & utilities: 2 single ovens, double Belfast sinks, combination microwave, 2 dishwashers, coffee maker, 2 fridges, 2 freezers, boiler tap and 6 ring ceramic hob.
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player, games room, cinema room. All televisions have a full Sky package including Sky Sports.
- For families: highchair and travel cot on request (please bring own cot bedding)
- Outside: BBQ, patio, balconies. The patio area at the back is secure with locked gates - safe for children and dogs.
- Parking: ample parking
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included,
- Pets: Max 2 pets
- Notes: no smoking. There is a small pond at the front of the property; please ensure young children are supervised at all times near this.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.