- Aberdeenshire (22)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (99)
- Ayrshire (10)
- Caithness (7)
- Dumfries and Galloway (61)
- Fife (18)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (3)
- Isle of Arran (15)
- Isle of Skye (50)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (25)
- Lochalsh (6)
- Lothian (3)
- Moray (12)
- Northern Isles (6)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (1)
- Ross and Cromarty (40)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (16)
- Sutherland (23)
30 Dunes, Perranporth
Availability & Pricing
WHERE IS IT?30 Dunes is a ground floor apartment on the brand new development The Dunes in Perranporth. Perranporth is a surfing town located mid-way along the north coast of Cornwall and has one of the county's longest beaches with three miles of sand at low tide. The village centre that backs onto the beach is a classic seaside mix of cafes, shops, restaurants and ice cream parlours, with a golf course, tennis club and surf school.
The resort's central position within Cornwall means it's easy to explore the rest of the county; whether you venture south towards Land's End or north to Watergate Bay, Padstow and beyond.INSIDE:
- A beautifully furnished ground floor apartment with contemporary interiors to the highest standard using local artwork from Whistlefish Gallery.
- Part of The Dunes development located directly on the beach, 10 metres away.
- Full-width windows and sliding door in the living area, leading onto a spacious covered patio, providing stunning sea views.
- Tucked away in an almost traffic-free location.
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining room with uninterrupted sea views.
- Living area with four-seater French Connection sofa, TV unit, TV with Freeview, beanbag and sea views.
- Dining area with a round wooden table and four high back chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, single electric oven, microwave, tall fridge freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler and washer/dryer.
- Breakfast bar with four stools.
- Master bedroom with king size bed, double wardrobe, TV, bedside tables, lamps and local artwork.
- En-suite with walk in rainfall shower, heated towel rail, sink and wc.
- Second bedroom with super king size bed (can be made into two singles), double wardrobe, TV, bedside tables and lamps.
- Family bathroom with a bath, shower over, wash basin, heated towel rail and WC.
- Double doors open to a covered patio with fantastic sea views leading to a communal lawn area.
- Outdoor corner sofa, two stools and table seating up to six guests, perfect for watching the world go by.
- Designated off road parking for one car. Additional parking in local pay and display car parks.
- Secure surf store for boards, beach toys etc.
- Communal outdoor shower for rinsing off after a day on the beach.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Sorry, no dogs allowed.
- No smoking within the property.
- No BBQ's permitted at the property.
- Refundable damage deposit of £200, due with full balance.
What can I walk to?
- Perranporth village centre.
- Summer House restaurant
- Alcatraz restaurant.
- The beach and coastal path to many popular locations including Wheal Coates mine and St Agnes.
- The Watering Hole bar and restaurant on the beach.
- Perranporth Surf School.
- Perranporth Golf Club.
- Miners Arms.
- Del Mar's Italian.
- The Pavilion Boatshed Restaurant.
- Reen Manor Horse Riding school.
- Cash machines, takeaways, cafe's, restaurants, convenience stores and surf stores.