- Aberdeenshire (23)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (109)
- Ayrshire (10)
- Caithness (7)
- Dumfries and Galloway (63)
- Fife (19)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (3)
- Isle of Arran (15)
- Isle of Skye (53)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (27)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (3)
- Moray (12)
- Northern Isles (6)
- Outer Hebrides (15)
- Renfrewshire (1)
- Ross and Cromarty (41)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (16)
- Sutherland (28)
29 Dunes, Perranporth
Availability & Pricing
WHERE IS IT?29 Dunes is a ground floor apartment on the brand new development The Dunes in Perranporth. Perranporth is a surfing town located mid-way along the north coast of Cornwall and has one of the county's longest beaches with three miles of sand at low tide. The village centre that backs onto the beach is a classic seaside mix of cafes, shops, restaurants and ice cream parlours, with a golf course, tennis club and surf school.
The resort's central position within Cornwall means it's easy to explore the rest of the county; whether you venture south towards Land's End or north to Watergate Bay, Padstow and beyond.INSIDE:
- A beautifully furnished ground floor apartment with superb sea views, offering a front row seat to Perranporth's famous sunsets.
- Part of The Dunes development located directly on the beach, 10 metres away.
- Full-width windows which include patio doors onto a spacious covered terrace and lawned area providing stunning sea views.
- Tucked away in an almost traffic-free location.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space with patio doors leading outside.
- Living area with two armchairs, generous 2-seater sofa, TV and coffee table.
- Dining area with wooden table and four chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, single electric oven, microwave, tall fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Master bedroom with a king size bed, fitted wardrobe, dressing table and patio doors leading out to a decking area offering superb sea views.
- Family shower room with walk in shower, wash basin, heated towel rail and WC.
- Double sofa bed in the living room.
- Double doors leading to a spacious covered terrace and communal lawned area with fantastic sea views - and those legendary sunsets.
- Designated off road parking for one car. Additional parking in local pay and display car parks.
- Secure surf store for boards, beach toys etc.
- Communal outdoor shower for rinsing off after a day on the beach.
NEED TO KNOW:
- One small/medium dog welcome. Please note, the communal lawn area is not enclosed and dog must be kept on a lead.
- Week-long stays only.
- No smoking or vaping within the property.
- No BBQ's permitted at the property.
- Refundable damage deposit of £150, due with full balance.
WHAT CAN I WALK TO?
- Perranporth village centre.
- Summer House restaurant (free bottle of house wine when two adult main meals are purchased, offer ends 31 March 2020, Perranporth guests only).
- Alcatraz restaurant.
- The beach and coastal path to many popular locations including Wheal Coates mine and St Agnes.
- The Watering Hole bar and restaurant on the beach.
- Perranporth Surf School.
- Perranporth Golf Club.
- Miners Arms.
- Del Mar's Italian.
- The Pavilion Boatshed Restaurant.
- Reen Manor Horse Riding school.
- Cash machines, takeaways, cafes, restaurants, convenience stores and surf stores.