This contemporary property is perfect for any family getaway, located in Padstow which is now considered one of Cornwall’s best-known holiday destinations. Whether you chose to dine in one of the many popular restaurants or go al fresco with fish and chips on the quay, no doubt you’ll be indulging in Padstow’s finest local seafood delights. Or if you would rather stay in with a glass of wine and watch the boats sail by, Sandbars boasts a beautiful three level garden with panoramic estuary views.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3').
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Property on one level but accessed via external steps and also steps across to the garden.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, Bosch fridge/freezer.
- Facilities for families: N/a
- Outside: Garden set on three levels with estuary views.
- Pets: Sorry no pets
- Parking: Parking for two cars plus parking on road.
- Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.