- Aberdeenshire (26)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (89)
- Ayrshire (9)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (56)
- Fife (21)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (50)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (24)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Northern Isles (1)
- Outer Hebrides (12)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (28)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (21)
Availability & Pricing
Where Is It?Widemouth Bay is a long unspoilt stretch of sand beach and craggy cliffs that is all about sense of space, a 'big sky' feel and an endless horizon. In Cornwall's northern corner near the coastal town of Bude, this stretch of coastline is known for its great surf. With lifeguard cover throughout the summer season, Widemouth is a great spot for beginners and more seasoned surfers alike. The bay has a relaxed vibe, with a handful of pubs and cafes; less than 3 miles away, Bude has plenty of restaurants and a wide range of shops, from essential supermarkets to surf and lifestyle stores. If you're looking for some adrenaline-fuelled fun, there are all kinds of activities on offer nearby, including coasteering, surf , windsurf and kitesurf lessons, bike hire, canoeing, kayaking and even archery.
Atlantic View is a small development of six eco houses that have been designed to combine state-of-the-art green technology with contemporary luxury and beautiful interiors. In a quiet location with the beach right outside, Atlantic View gives you truly exceptional beach living.Inside:
- Three bedroom, three bathroom 'eco' lodge to sleep up to six people.
- With just a lawn between you and a fantastic long stretch of sandy beach.
- Thoughtfully designed with a high, landscaped bank between the lodge and the road, creating a blissfully quiet feel.
- Cutting edge environmentally sound technology fused with exceptional interior finish and a luxuriously light and spacious feel.
- Reversed accommodation with the living area on the first floor.
- Large double height entrance hall.
- Open plan first floor living area with fantastic sea views through the floor-to-ceiling windows that include a wide patio door onto the full-width balcony.
- Widescreen television with Freesat and feature contemporary wood burning stove (sorry logs are not provided).
- Dining area with table and six chairs.
- Kitchen area with sea view, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine fridge, ceramic induction hob, extractor, oven, microwave oven and washer/dryer.
- Iron, ironing board, high chair, travel cot and hairdryer included.
- Underfloor heating and Wi-Fi throughout.
- Lower ground floor master bedroom with zip-and-link bed that can be used as a king or two small singles, built in wardrobe, full-height windows including a patio door that opens onto the private furnished terrace with panoramic view over the beach, coastline and sea.
- Ensuite bathroom with large rainfall shower enclosure, feature stand-alone bath, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
- Ground floor twin room with chalet style bunk beds (single bed above small double) and built in wardrobe.
- Ensuite shower room with shower enclosure, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
- Lower ground floor bedroom with zip-and-link bed that can be used as a king or two small singles and floor-to-ceiling windows with patio door opening onto the private terrace with great sea views.
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
- Generous private terrace overlooking the lawn and sea, complete with recliners and barbecue.
- Large sea-view balcony accessed from the living area.
- Extensive communal lawned area leading to the beach.
- Designated parking for two cars.
Need To Know:
- Up to two well-behaved dogs welcome.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- No smoking within the property or anywhere on the premises.
- Refundable damage deposit of £150, due with full balance.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
What Can I Walk To:
- Widemouth Bay (right outside the door)
- Black Rock Cafe
- Widemouth Manor pub
- Widemouth Bay Cafe
- Bay View Inn
- The Beach House bar, restaurant, surf shop and hire
- Trelawney tea room and surf hire
What Makes Pendeen Environmentally Friendly?
- Solar PV: Electricity is sourced from our solar panels and then topped up by Ecotricity's green tariff which produces and supplies energy from renewable sources.
- Solar Thermal: Water is heated by solar panels.
- Grass roofs: Provide insulation and ensure the development looks natural within the landscape.
- Logs for the wood burners: Sourced from Certainly Wood where all firewood and kindling is hardwood and from sustainable British woodland, locally sourced from within a 100 mile radius. All logs are dried in unique wood fired kilns.
- Air source heat pumps: Absorb heat from the outside air which is then used to heat the underfloor heating systems.
- Lighting: LED lightbulbs are used throughout. These save energy and last longer.
- Appliances: Triple A rated appliances used throughout where possible to ensure we minimise electricity use.
Property address: Pendeen, Atlantic View, Marine Drive, BUDE, Cornwall, EX230AG,