- Aberdeenshire (26)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (89)
- Ayrshire (9)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (56)
- Fife (21)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (50)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (24)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Northern Isles (1)
- Outer Hebrides (12)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (28)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (21)
The Penthouse, 4 The Bay, Cawsand
Availability & Pricing
WHERE IS IT?Positioned in the heart of this beautiful Cornish former fishing village in a frontline waterfront setting overlooking Cawsand beach, 4 The Bay is a brand new contemporary penthouse apartment with superb sea views ideal for family holidays or a trip with friends.
Situated on the Rame Peninsula, known as Cornwall's forgotten corner, Cawsand is a charming fishing village untouched by time. With its colourful wooden boats, shingle and sandy beaches and woodland border, it is a popular destination for artists and those that wish to escape the crowds in this idyllic little bay. The crystal clear water here is often calm, perfect if you want to enjoy a morning dip, SUP or kayak. Kayaking and Stand up paddleboards can be hired on the beach.
Walk to Kingsand beach where colour washed cottages line the maze of narrow streets and where you will find quaint shops, art galleries and friendly pubs. For the more energetic Whitsand Bay is just over 5 miles away along the South West Coast Path. Leave the car behind in the underground car park and enjoy a day of city life by catching the Cawsand Ferry from the beach in front of the apartment and enjoy a ride across the water to Plymouth and its fantastic array of restaurants, cafes, pubs and shops. The ferry runs from Easter until the last Sunday in October.INSIDE:
- Interior designed to the highest standard by Nicola O'Mara Interiors.
- Open plan living space with kitchen, dining area and spectacular panoramic views over Cawsand Bay.
- Sitting area with bi-fold doors opening up onto your private covered balcony above the beach.
- Fully equipped Miele kitchen with electric oven, grill, microwave, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler and Qube tap.
- Utility room with Miele washing machine and tumble dryer - space to dry wetsuits.
- Dining area seating eight guests.
- Wi-fi, Netflix, Sonos speaker and Sky Q
- Study nook with large screen Apple Mac
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Master bedroom upstairs with king size bed, smart TV, Sonos speaker and stunning sea view over Cawsand beach from the modern Velux windows that open up into a mini roof terrace.
- En-suite shower room, heated towel rail, wash basin and WC.
- Second bedroom with superb sea views, king size bed, smart TV and Velux mini roof terrace windows.
- En-suite with large walk in rainfall shower, separate shower head, heated towel rail, wash basin and WC.
- Third bedroom with twin beds (can be made into one super king sized bed on request) and smart TV.
- Ensuite bathroom with bath and shower over, heated towel rail, wash basic and WC.
- Fourth bedroom with bunk bed, sea views from the modern velux windows that open up into a mini roof terrace, smart TV and Playstation 4.
- Jack and Jill ensuite shower room with walk in rainfall shower, separate shower head, heated towel rail, wash basin and WC.
- Family bathroom with bath, heated towel rail, WC and hand basin.
- Large balcony with uninterrupted views over Cawsand beach and the ocean.
- Two allocated parking spaces in the private, secure car park with gated access.
- Storage area for paddleboards, bikes, kayaks etc.
NEED TO KNOW:
- One well behaved pet welcome.
- No smoking within the property.
- Refundable damage deposit of £500, due with full balance.
- Lift access from the car park to The Penthouse and to the beach promenade, perfect for those holidaying with Grandparents (and tired swimmers).
- Cot & High chair available.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
WHAT CAN I WALK TO?
- Cawsand beach directly in front of the apartment. Front door to the waves in under a minute.
- The Bay restaurant directly on the beach.
- Kingsand village and beach 4 minute walk - And it is a dog friendly beach all year round.
- The Halfway House Inn.
- The Cross Keys Inn.
- The Rising Sun Inn.
- The Devonport Inn.
- The village shop and post office is also on your doorstep.
- The Old Bakery.
- Rame Head coastal walk 1.9 miles
- Whitsand Bay 5.6 miles.
- South West Coast Path runs behind the apartment.
Property address: The Penthouse, 4 The Bay, The Bound, Cawsand, Cornwall, PL10 1PG,