- Aberdeenshire (22)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (99)
- Ayrshire (10)
- Caithness (7)
- Dumfries and Galloway (61)
- Fife (18)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (3)
- Isle of Arran (15)
- Isle of Skye (50)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (25)
- Lochalsh (6)
- Lothian (3)
- Moray (12)
- Northern Isles (6)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (1)
- Ross and Cromarty (40)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (16)
- Sutherland (23)
Lower Trenarthan, Penzance
Availability & Pricing
Step inside Lower Trenarthan and experience the most incredible vista from the upper floor living area. This house has been designed with natural daylight and ocean views in mind and you will find yourself marvelling at them whatever the weather. Penzance is becoming known for its arts and festival scene and offers a great range of restaurants for you to try out. There's a lovely walk along the promenade and the restored Art Deco Jubilee Pool where you can swim in salt water in safe surroundings. Close by you can explore the quaint fishing village of Mousehole - famed for its Christmas lights - and the stunning St Michael's Mount which is accessible on foot at low tide.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1x King (5'), 1 x twin (3').
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property, beach towels not provided.
- Accessibility: Property set across two floors with living room on first floor. Steep slope to parking area.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: No baby facilities provided.
- Outside: Extensive glass-fronted, south-facing wrap-around balcony from which to enjoy the magnificient views
- Pets: Sorry not allowed at this property.
- Parking: Private parking for two cars up a steep driveway
- Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Facilities for washing and drying wetsuits.
- Important notes: No smoking. Bedroom 2 is only suitable for adults and children over 7 years.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.