- Aberdeenshire (22)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (99)
- Ayrshire (10)
- Caithness (7)
- Dumfries and Galloway (61)
- Fife (18)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (3)
- Isle of Arran (15)
- Isle of Skye (50)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (25)
- Lochalsh (6)
- Lothian (3)
- Moray (12)
- Northern Isles (6)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (1)
- Ross and Cromarty (40)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (16)
- Sutherland (23)
33 Dunes, Perranporth
Availability & Pricing
WHERE IS IT?33 Dunes is a first floor apartment in the brand new development on Perranporth beach. This surfing destination is located mid-way along the north coast of Cornwall and has one of the county's longest beaches with three miles of sand at low tide. The village centre that backs onto the beach is a classic seaside mix of cafes, shops, restaurants and ice cream parlours, with a golf course, tennis club and surf school.
The resort's central position within Cornwall means it's easy to explore the rest of the county; whether you venture south towards Land's End or north to Watergate Bay, Padstow and beyond.INSIDE:
- A beautifully furnished first floor apartment with contemporary interiors to the highest standard.
- Part of The Dunes development located directly on the beach.
- Full-width windows and sliding door in the living area, leading onto a spacious covered patio, providing stunning sea views.
- Tucked away in an almost traffic-free location.
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining room with uninterrupted sea views.
- Living area with a three-seater sofa, chair, 43-inch TV with Freeview, sound bar and sea views.
- Dining area with an extendable wood table and six high-back chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, single electric oven, microwave, tall fridge freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler, Morphy Richards coffee machine and washer/dryer.
- Breakfast bar with four stools.
- Master bedroom with super king size zip and link bed (can be made into two singles), double wardrobe, chest of drawers, 40-inch TV with Freeview, bedside tables, lamps, hairdryer and sea views.
- En-suite with walk in rainfall shower, heated towel rail, sink and wc.
- Second bedroom with king size zip and link bed (can be made into two small singles), double wardrobe, 40-inch TV with Freeview, bedside tables, lamps and hairdryer.
- Family bathroom with a bath, shower over, wash basin, heated towel rail and WC.
- Double doors leading to a covered patio with fantastic sea views.
- Outdoor rattan furniture with seating for four guests, coffee table and dining table.
- Designated off road parking for one car. Additional parking in local pay and display car parks.
- Secure surf store for boards, beach toys etc.
- Communal outdoor shower for rinsing off after a day on the beach.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Two well behaved dogs allowed.
- No smoking within the property.
- No BBQ's permitted at the property.
- Refundable damage deposit of £200, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
WHAT CAN I WALK TO?
- Perranporth village centre.
- Summer House restaurant.
- Alcatraz restaurant.
- The beach and coastal path to many popular locations including Wheal Coates mine and St Agnes.
- The Watering Hole bar and restaurant on the beach.
- Perranporth Surf School.
- Perranporth Golf Club.
- Miners Arms.
- Del Mar's Italian.
- The Pavilion Boatshed Restaurant.
- Reen Manor Horse Riding school.
- Cash machines, takeaways, cafe's, restaurants, convenience stores and surf stores.