- Aberdeenshire (24)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (86)
- Ayrshire (7)
- Caithness (6)
- Dumfries and Galloway (56)
- Fife (19)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (2)
- Isle of Arran (1)
- Isle of Skye (47)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (22)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (4)
- Moray (6)
- Northern Isles (1)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (2)
- Ross and Cromarty (28)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (5)
- Sutherland (21)
Availability & Pricing
Experience living in a sublime cliff top retreat.Set in a sweeping bay on north Cornwall's rugged coast, Panorama fuses haute design and stylish interiors with beach inspired features to create a majestic luxury bolthole for families, small groups and design-aficionados.
With a bird's eye view of Mawgan Porth, the cliff top abode boasts a south-facing glass facade, inviting in copious amounts of natural light, while offering breath-taking panoramic views from the top floor open-plan living area.
Tucked away on a private road, this architect-designed coastal retreat is within easy walking distance to the beach and village amenities.Inside:
- Jaw-dropping entranceway with magnificent glass shoal spiraling down the wall from the top floor.
- Striking contemporary design combined with muted blue and grey soft furnishings and a remarkable sense of light creating a relaxed atmosphere.
- Six bedrooms, including the master, five bathrooms, two open plan living areas and a games room.
- Large living space with triple sets of folding doors leading out to a wrap-around balcony with rattan furniture and views to the sea and countryside.
- Open-plan living area with two sitting spaces, kitchen and dining table with views across Mawgan Porth.
- The Teen's sitting area is equipped with a 50" wall-mounted TV with free view, DVD player and corner sofa.
- The Adult's living space is furnished with a curved corner sofa and log burner.
- High-spec kitchen with two dishwashers, double fan oven and grill, induction hob, microwave and tall fridge with freezer compartment.
- Additional features include wine cooling fridge, hot water tap, cafetiere, small extendable wall-mounted TV, radio and breakfast bar for four people.
- Dining area seating twelve with a long white-washed wood table.
- Study/play room with 40" wall-mounted TV, sofa, desk, board games and books.
- Bathroom with WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Controlled central heating.
- Stairs to ground floor bedrooms.
- Master suite with super king bed, double doors leading out to the patio/terrace with sea views.
- En-suite shower room with WC, wash basin, heated towel rail and dressing area.
- Bedroom two with a zip and link bed (can be made as super king or twin) and double doors leading to patio/terrace sea views.
- Bedroom three with zip and link bed (can be made as super king or twin), sea views and double doors leading to the patio/terrace.
- Bedroom four with zip and link bed (can be made as king or twin), double doors out to paved patio/terrace with sea views.
- En-suite shower room with WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom five with zip and link bed (can be made as king or twin).
- Bedroom six with a 4'6" double bed and sea views.
- All rooms come with hair dryers.
- Shower room with W/C and wash basin.
- Bathroom with overhead shower, heated rail, WC and wash basin.
- Cloakroom with coat hooks and bench to take off your walking boots and store underneath.
- Utility room with washer/dryer, full fridge/freezer, hoover, iron and ironing board, mop and bucket and door to outside.
- Table and twelve chairs on the terrace.
- Four sun loungers.
- Outside surf shower.
- Charcoal BBQ (charcoal not provided).
- A generous and secluded garden.
- Large storage room located on the top balcony with outdoor beanbag chairs.
- Private graveled parking for 4/5 cars.
Need To Know:
- One well behaved dog welcome (additional charge applies).
- No smoking within the property or anywhere on the premises.
- Refundable damage deposit of £500, due with full balance.
- Book a 5 or 3 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
What Can I Walk To:
- Mawgan Porth beach.
- The Park restaurant.
- The Merrymoor Inn.
- Catch Seafood Bar & Grill.
- Cornish Fresh deli and supermarket.
- King Surf, surf school.
Property address: Panorama, Panorama, Trenance, Newquay, Cornwall, TR8 4BY,