A perfect little ground-floor studio apartment situated seconds away from the beach. This is a perfect pad for a couple to enjoy a romantic seaside break in St Ives. You’ll love to sit on a bench on the harbour front watching the sun go down on the horizon, book a boat ride for a trip around the bay where you might even spot a few seals or visit the iconic Tate Gallery overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It’s well laid out to make the best use of space, has a kitchen with all mod cons and a fantastic choice of places to eat surrounding you.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 0
- Beds: 1 x super king size (6') - can be unzipped to form 2 singles - please request at time of booking.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Easy access - ground floor apartment.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave.
- Facilities for families: Not provided, but can be hired locally.
- Outside: No outside area although the property is directly across from the harbour front.
- Pets: Not allowed, sorry.
- Parking: No parking available at this property although it is possible to unload nearby. Public parking available in various locations across the town and a weekly Rover ticket may be purchased. Please see Cornwall Council parking for more details.
- Nearest beach: 100 yards.
- Nearest amenities: 200 yards.
- Changeover time: Friday changeover - Check in at 7pm. Check out at 9am.
- General: Electricity and heating included in the rent.
- Important notes: No smoking. No pets. WiFi provided. Mobile phone coverage varies.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.