On a stunning Promenade leading to Shotley Marina an exclusive estate of newly built houses can be found with absolutely breath taking 180 degree panoramic views across the River Stour to Harwich and beyond, Felixstowe and the North Sea. Now’s your chance to stay in a truly one-of-a-kind location! A designated area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, your Holiday Home is newly constructed in 2019 with underfloor heating and triple glazed.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Short breaks: Accepted at this property
- Nearest amenities: 1.7 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Private beach, Wi-Fi, Sky, BT Sport, underfloor heating, 3 balconies, sea, harbour and estuary views
- General: central heating, TV
- Standard: Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Fully fitted with fridge/freezer, electric oven and induction hob and dishwasher
- Rooms: 3 Bedroom, family bathroom, ensuite, 1 Open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room
- Beds: 1 king size bed, 2 double beds
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Parking: Off-street parking for 2 cars and boat trailers on site, with 2 visitor spaces across the road.
- Barbecues: Not allowed at this property.
- No stair gates available due to width of stairs
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.