Simply beautiful… Malt Cottage is in a great location, just a short walk to the soft sandy beach, shops and cafes at Port Eynon. Interiors are stylish and beautifully presented offering excellent accommodation for four guests in two bedrooms. This pet friendly property has an enclosed garden and off road parking.
Port Eynon is one of the prettiest coastal destinations on the Gower Peninsular, a popular holiday hotspot with a cafe, shop, restaurant and soft sandy beach. With easy access from Swansea, this area is perfect for a relaxing weekend away at any time of year.
- Size: sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x king size bed, 3 x twin beds
- Master bedroom: king size bed, built-in wardrobes.
- Ensuite: shower room, with wash hand basin, and WC.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, built-in wardrobes and patio doors leading out onto the lawn.
- Bedroom 3: twin beds, hanging space.
- Bathroom: bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
- Living /dining area: soft seating for 7, dining table and chairs, TV/DVD player, WiFi and patio doors leading onto a balcony.
- Kitchen: electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
- Bedroom 4: twin beds and hanging space.
- Cloakroom: WC and hand basin.
- Entertainment: TV/DVD player.
- For families: travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request.
- Outside: south facing lawned garden.
- Parking: off street parking for 2 cars.
- General: changeover day - Friday. Oil CH. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi. Coin operated telephone. 5 star rating.
- Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Notes: no smoking.