WHERE IS IT:4 Godrevy Court is a two bedroom apartment, a five minute walk from the beach in Carbis Bay, near St Ives. The beach is known for its calm turquoise waters and golden sands, often described as the Caribbean. It has been awarded Blue Flag status for its excellent water quality, making it the perfect spot for families and those wishing to kayak or stand up paddleboard.
The popular seaside town of St Ives and its collection of beaches, boutique shops and eateries are less than two miles away, along the South West Coast Path.INSIDE:
- A first floor two bedroom apartment, less than a five minute walk from Carbis Bay beach in west Cornwall.
- Open plan living, kitchen and diner with patio doors leading out to the private balcony with stunning sea views.
- Living space with two x 2 seater sofas, TV, Freeview and WiFi.
- Wooden dining table and chairs seating four guests.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, hob, kettle, toaster, microwave and dishwasher. Washer/dryer
- Master bedroom with a double bed, chest of drawers, double wardrobe, bedside tables, lamps and velux window offering picture-perfect sea views.
- Second bedroom with two single beds, bedside table and lamp.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over, heated towel rail, wash basin and WC.
- Private balcony with fantastic sea views, two x rata chairs, two seater and table.
- Communal patio outside for alfresco dining, with a large communal garden filled with flowers and fauna and views over Carbis bay and out towards Gwithian and Godrevy Lighthouse.
- Parking for one car.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Sorry, no dogs allowed.
- Check in from 5pm.
- The famous St Erth to St Ives trainline sits directly in front of the garden, voted as one of The Guardian's most picturesque train journeys.
- The first train leaves at 06:47 and the last train is at 22:00.
- No smoking within the property.
- Refundable damage deposit of £150, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
WHAT CAN I WALK TO?
- Carbis Bay Beach.
- Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa.
- Sands Restaurant.
- The Conservatory Restaurant.
- The Beach Club Restaurant.
- Cloudy Bay BBQ.
- All St Ives Restaurants / Cafes / Bars.
- Hawkes Point 0.6 miles.
- Porthminster Beach 1.4 miles.
- Porthminster Beach Cafe 1.4 miles.
- Porthkidney Beach 1.5 miles.
- St Ives Harbour 1.6 miles.
- Porthgwidden Beach 2 miles.
- Porthmeor Beach 1.8 miles.