- Aberdeenshire (22)
- Angus (2)
- Argyll and Bute (99)
- Ayrshire (10)
- Caithness (7)
- Dumfries and Galloway (61)
- Fife (18)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (3)
- Isle of Arran (15)
- Isle of Skye (50)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (25)
- Lochalsh (6)
- Lothian (3)
- Moray (12)
- Northern Isles (6)
- Outer Hebrides (13)
- Renfrewshire (1)
- Ross and Cromarty (40)
- Scottish Borders (10)
- Scottish Highlands (16)
- Sutherland (23)
Availability & Pricing
WHERE IS IT?Sea salt is a three bedroom beach house perched up high above Sennen Cove in west Cornwall, with a magical 'edge of the world' feel. This little village is a hotchpotch of sturdy granite cottages with an ancient, classically Cornish air although on a sunny day, the pale, almost white sand and the turquoise water gives the beach a distinctly Mediterranean flavour.
This gorgeous spot has been voted as one of Britain's best beaches by Conde Nast Traveller. If you're looking for a corner of Cornwall far from supermarkets, busy dual carriageways and the hectic pace of modern life, then Sennen Cove is where you'll find it. Here, it's all about relaxing with simple pleasures, pub lunches and a treat from the ice cream shop, cliff path walks along this most rugged of coastline and catching some of the endless waves on a surf or body board. Sennen Cove has lifeguard cover throughout the summer season.
St Ives is a short drive away, with the famous Tate Gallery and Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden, great shopping and lively cafe and restaurant culture. Guests can walk to Sennen beach in just 10 minutes down a beautiful coastal path with many Instagram worthy photo stops. INSIDE:
- A luxury beach house sleeping six guests located in a clifftop position with picture perfect views towards Sennen cove, the Atlantic Ocean and rolling countryside.
- The living room floor to ceiling windows help bring the outside in, creating a light-filled room with cosy shutters and patio doors leading out to the garden.
- Spacious open-plan living room with large kitchen/diner around the corner.
- The generous living room comprises of two four-seater sofas, a three-seater sofa, large footstool, two armchairs facing towards the wonderful sea views, 50-inch wall mounted tv, feature gas fireplace, coffee table, local coastal artwork and large mirror.
- In the kitchen guests will find a breakfast bar with four stools, traditional Rangemaster double oven with grill and hob, American style fridge and freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, cafetiere, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, microwave and fantastic sea views through the dining area with a door leading out to the garden.
- Dine at the beautiful wooden dining table, seating up to eight guests with superb views over the green and Sennen Cove.
- Separate utility room with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Master bedroom with king size bed, bedside tables, lamps, double fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers, wicker chair and garden views.
- En-suite with bath and shower over, heated towel rail, wash basin, WC and access to utility room.
- Second bedroom with super king zip & link bed (can be made into two single beds), double fitted wardrobe, bedside tables, lamps, dressing table and chair.
- Third bedroom with super king zip & link bed (can be made into two single beds), double fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, lamps, local artwork and mirror.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over, heated towel rail, wash basin and WC.
- Separate shower room with wash basin, heated towel rail and WC.
- Patio area accessed from the living room and kitchen with wicker table and chairs for six guests, perfect for those all important sundowners and alfresco dining.
- Enclosed garden with Cornish stone walls, lawn with established shrubs, seasonal flowers and fantastic sea views.
- Allocated off-road parking for three cars.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome. (additional charge applies)
- Check in is from 6pm and check out is at 9am due to additional cleaning measures.
- Refundable damage deposit of £350, due with full balance.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Book a 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays. Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
WHAT CAN I WALK TO?
- Sennen beach 10 minutes down a picturesque coast path.
- Gwynver beach 10 mins.
- Ben Tunnicliffe beach restaurant 20 mins by foot or a four minute drive.
- The Old Success Inn 15 mins.
- Sennen Surfing Centre 20 mins.
- Blue Lagoon Fish and Chip Shop 20 mins.