‹ Back to Search

Downderry in Westcliff Apartments, Looe

Sleeps 3Sorry, No Pets2 Bedrooms1 Bathroom£430 - £695 pw



Availability & Pricing

Description

Forty-five square meters of pure holiday enjoyment await you in Looe/Cornwall in a maisonette apartment with 2 bedrooms right by the sea with elevated and magnificent unspoiled and unobstructed views of the town, river, harbor, beach, sea, and cliffs up to Rame Head.

A unique holiday apartment. The maisonette is like a balcony above the sea. Little beaches and cliffs can be reached right from the holiday home itself. Looe`s main beach is very popular, safe, and clean.

Our apartment provides enough room for 3 guests with 2 bedrooms (1 double/1 single) and a multi-purpose room with a kitchen. It is ideal for couples or a small family.

Comprehensive information ( travel guides,etc.) are available. And of course TV, many DVDs, and Best-Seller books /Booker Prize.

The apartment has a 4-star-rating by VisitBritain.

The apartment is only available week-wise, change-over on a Saturday. Exception: Christmas.

To secure the booking we require a deposit of 25%. The remaining 75% will be due six weeks prior to arrival, paid via PayPal. In the case of a very late cancellation, 15% per week will be deducted. No extra costs for laundry and cleaning. No security deposit.

…read more show less

Top Features

Apartment
Beach Nearby
Bed Linen
Bird Watching Nearby
Central Heating
Coastal
Coffee Machine
Cookware & Utensils
Countryside Views
DVD / Blu-ray Player
Dishwasher
Downstairs Bath / Shower Room
Downstairs Bedroom
Downstairs WC
Electricity Included
Family Friendly
Fishing Nearby
Fridge / Freezer
Fridge
Games / Play Facilities
Golf Nearby
Hair Dryer
Hangers
Harbour Views
Heating
Hob
Internet
Iron
Ironing Board
King / Superking Size Bed
Microwave
Modern
Music System
Oven
Parking
Pub / Restaurant Nearby
Radio
River Views
Romantic
Sailing Nearby
Shop / Supermarket Nearby
Surfing Nearby
TV
Towels Provided
Train Station Nearby
Unique / Unusual
WC
Walking Nearby
Washer Dryer
Washing Machine
Waterside
Watersports Nearby
WiFi

Guest Comments

"50+ continental 5-star ratings *****"

Rolf Elsholz, September 2019

"We had a fantastic stays in Looe. The apartment was really comfortable and very clean....*****"

Mr.Miles, June 2019

"Fabulous view and great apartment....*****"

Tracy Cave, August 2018

"Wonderful view of Looe Bay ....... *****"

Howard Donoghue, July 2018

"A Lovely apartment *****"

Antony Bliss, October 2017

"Great place to stay, finding something comparable will be very difficult......*****"

Ingo H., September 2017

"Excellent accomodation, the apartment was perfect.....*****"

Richard Cox, September 2017

Location

Availability & Pricing

Select the number of nights and your arrival day.



August 2020
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
2627282930311
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
303112345
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
303112345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930123
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
27282930123
45678910
11121314151617
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
12345
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
2930
12
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
2728293031
123456
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
31
123456
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
28
123
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
28293031
1
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
252627282930
15
16171819202122
23242526272829
12345
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
3031
123
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
27282930
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
1234
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
293031
12
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
2627282930
123456
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
31
1234
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
282930
1
SUMOTUWETHFRSA
262728293031
12345

Available
Preferred Arrival
Booked

Select your party (infants are under 2 years old).


You're Booking With...

This property is owned by Rolf Elsholz. All enquiries and bookings are managed by the owner. There are no added charges for booking via Simply Sea Views.


Telephone: 0049 1732 382673


Please bear in mind property owners/agents are dealing with an unprecedented level of demand for holidays at the moment, which is making them slower than normal to reply to enquiries and answer calls. They may also be operating a priority system with enquiries for coming weeks being answered first. This being said, they are all committed to answering every enquiry as soon as they are able to.