It’s hard to believe that this chic and modern apartment in Porthleven used to be a Victorian fisherman's cottage. Beautifully furnished in a minimalistic style, The Nook provides spacious accommodation for up to four people (two on a sofa bed) and a dog. On the ground floor, the living room has plenty of comfy seats, a woodburning stove and a sofa; whilst on the lower ground floor, the high gloss white kitchen/diner is well-equipped with an induction hob cooker, a dining table and comfy sitting area including another smart TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime. French doors lead out onto an enclosed courtyard with outside furniture. On the first floor, the master bedroom has a king-sized zip and link bed which can be made into singles upon request and benefits from an en-suite shower room.
- Sleeps: 2.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’ - zip and link).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Fan oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Rear courtyard with seating.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed. £25 per week per pet
- Parking: On road parking available.
- Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking. This property may accept long lets upon requests and subject to availability.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.