A barn conversion in an idyllic countryside setting in the grounds of the owner's home. A warm welcome awaits you at Merrivale Barn which is a great base from which to explore the delightful Helford River area of Cornwall. Rolling countryside, pretty creeks, shingle beaches and stunning coastal walks await you. This restored barn is set across three levels and provides lots of space and comfort for a couple to get away from it all. A romantic retreat, close to the maritime town of Falmouth, with a choice of good pubs serving freshly-cooked food using local produce are in the vicinity. The famous Constantine Stores is to be found in the village and sells the most incredible range of spirits and wines.
- Sleeps: 2.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5').
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 3 levels.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric hob, fan oven, fridge.
- Facilities for families: Children not accepted. No facilities provided.
- Outside: Sunny patio with loungers. Second patio area with bistro set overlooking fields and the gardens.
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Modern electric panel heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking, no children, no babies.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.