This luxurious and contemporary property boasts the perfect location, with Padstow just a short stroll down the hill where you can hop aboard the sea life safari's to enjoy a trip out to view the coastline and marine life, take in a fast fun fuelled speedboat ride or simply explore the souvenir and clothes shops. If dining out is a family favourite pastime then you really are in good hands, as Padstow offers fantatsic options such as Paul Ainsworth's No 6, Rojanos, Rick Stein's seafood restaurant and bistro or choose an al fresco option of fish and chips on the quay in true Cornish style. The golden sand beaches of Trevone, Harlyn, Constantine and Tregirls area all well worth exploring or catch The Black Tor ferry over to Rock and walk along to Daymer Bay or even Polzeath.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’)
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property on one level but accessed via external steps and also steps across to the garden.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box.
- Facilities for families: N/a
- Outside: Enclosed private garden with seating and summer house. Sun loungers on decking outside front door also.
- Pets: Sorry no pets
- Parking: No parking
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.