Silvermere is a detached bungalow with a large, pretty garden at the rear perfectly located for a beach holiday. There is wonderful space for children and pets – and it's just a short walk to the spectacular, sandy beach at Constantine Bay on the north Cornish coast. With just a couple of steps to enter you will then find the the accommodation is all on one level and well laid-out. There are three bedrooms, a kitchen/dining room, a bright living room and useful utility space. The garage is available for guest use and ideal for storing bicycles, beach equipment, surfboards etc securely. Positioned along a private, unmade track, with plenty of parking right outside, Silvermere will suit a family holiday or those looking for peaceful relaxation near the coast.
Constantine Bay beach has a reputation for being one of the best surfing beaches in Cornwall. With a sweeping arc of soft sands and dunes and dog-friendly all year round, it's perfect for all ages. Ideal for rock-pooling for the little ones, sandcastle building, lazing around or bodyboarding for the more energetic. Just 3 miles from the popular harbour at Padstow, this area of North Cornwall is famous for its restaurants and festivals. There’s a nearby golf club, a local brewery and plenty of walking opportunities on the South West Coast Path.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
- Sleeps: 5.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 2 x double bed, 1 x single bed.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided at the property, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Property is set all on one level with two steps up at the front door.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric hob, double oven, washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee machine.
- Outside: Front and back enclosed gardens.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Garden: Large garden, terrace, outdoor furniture. Garage available for use.
- Parking: Private parking for three cars.
- Pets: Maximum 2; £25 per dog per week – please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Family facilities: Highchair provided.
- General: Free WiFi and Sky Q provided. Electricity included in rent.
- Changeover: Saturday - arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.