This charming holiday cottage is ideal for couples looking for a property which is in the heart of the action but also provides a good quality base in which to unwind after a busy day. The property is arranged over three floors, each floor having 1 room, first the Kitchen then the living room and finally the bedroom on the top floor with en suite shower room and WC. The property is located in the pedestrianised area of the town, close by to the shops and restaurants. The twin town of Lynmouth is only a short drive, or you can take the funicular cliff railway down, taking in the spectacular scenery as you go. There is lots to see and do in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Valley of the rocks, Dunster Castle, Arlington Court to name just a few, Exmoor is also named as Europe's first 'Dark Sky Reserve' where people come to enjoy the magical night sky.
- Size: sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom
- Beds: 1 double.
- Rooms: Ground floor: Kitchen, 1st Floor: Living room, 2nd Floor: Bedroom and ensuite shower room
- Kitchen & utilities: Electric hob and oven, Microwave, fridge.
- Entertainment: TV with Freesat in living room, DVD and DAB radio with CD player
- For families: No cot provided, please bring your own
- Parking: Parking Permit: The Housekeeper will leave monies for the parking permit in the property and you can purchase the parking permit from The Studio in Lynton which is open year round.
- General: Wifi, Electric heaters, Woodburner, linen and towels provided, No smoking
- Pets:1 pet welcome
- Notes: Property has 2 steep staircases and low thresholds. Not suitable for children non-mobile babies only (under 1yr).
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.