- Aberdeenshire (27)
- Angus (21)
- Argyll and Bute (199)
- Ayrshire (74)
- Banffshire (45)
- Caithness (17)
- Dumfries and Galloway (149)
- Dundee (1)
- Edinburgh (10)
- Fife (61)
- Hilton (2)
- Inverness (66)
- Isle of Arran (14)
- Isle of Skye (48)
- Kincardineshire (1)
- Loch Lomond (1)
- Lochaber (19)
- Lochalsh (7)
- Lothian (12)
- Moray (22)
- Nairn (15)
- Northern Isles (5)
- Orkney (5)
- Outer Hebrides (29)
- Perth and Kinross (1)
- Renfrewshire (4)
- Ross and Cromarty (188)
- Scottish Borders (25)
- Scottish Highlands (15)
- Shetland (1)
- Stirling and Falkirk (2)
- Sutherland (55)
The Firs, Churston Ferrers
Availability & Pricing
Bright and modern three bedroom property in Churston, Brixham with private swimming pool, spacious garden and a hot tub.
It is very close to Churston Golf Course, Steam Train and plenty of possibilities for those loving scenery walks to use South West Coast Path routes. The nearest amenities such as local pub, shop and beach are only a half mile away.
- Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
- Beds: 1 Super King, 2 Double.
- Rooms: Ground floor: lounge-diner, conservatory, kitchen, sitting room, bathroom with WC and shower, utility room, First floor three bedrooms one from them en-suite and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen & utilities: gas range cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, American style fridge freeze and fridge freezer.
- Entertainment: 65’’ TV, DVD Blu-Ray, Amazon stick to be used with your own passwords.
- For families: travel cot, high chair, table games, family DVDs.
- Outside: garden, patio, pool, hot tub, trampoline, Sun House for storage with equipment – for example football for kids etc.
- Parking: on 2 private driveways for up to 6 cars.
- General: Wi-Fi provided. Heating included in rent. Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels for the hot tub and swimming pool. No Smoking. No Pets.
- Notes: Please note, stag and hen parties are not permitted at this property. No smoking. No pets. Wi-Fi provided.
Stairs to the first floor have no handrail/banister. Steps throughout the property.
Please be careful using the Swimming pool and a Hot Tub, please do not leave your children attended.
There are two uncovered ponds at rear of the property, due to safety, please do not leave small children unattended.
Trampoline use at your own risk, please do not leave your children unattended.
Please be considerate of the neighbouring properties, no loud music after 10pm.
Garden can be enclosed if the driveway gates are closed for both driveways
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.