Situated in the charming and historic village of Galmpton, this 250 year old character farmhouse conversion is a fabulous base for which to get away and enjoy the delights of a typical Devon holiday. With local shops, restaurants and pub all within walking distance, as well as easy commuting to the surrounding coastal delights of Torbay and Dartmouth, Galmpton Farmhouse is a fantastic base in which families can explore South Devon.
- Size: sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 double, 2 king and a set of 2'6 twin beds.
- Kitchen & utilities: Large, well equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer and separate dining area with seating for 8.
- Entertainment: Large HD TV in living room as well as free WiFi internet connection throughout.
- For families: A great family home, equipped for young children with travel cot and highchair. Young children to be supervised in the property at all times, especially near stairs.
- Outside: Private garden area as well as parking
- Parking: Off-road parking for two cars
- Pets: 2 Small-Medium dogs are welcome. Please clean up after them
- Notes: Bed linen and bath/shower towels provided. Please ensure that you provide your own beach towels. This property is a non-smoking property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.