Mailscot, a Georgian vicarage with two cottages adjoining the property, is in the village of Mortehoe, near farmland along the coast of North Devon. It is an ideal place from which to explore the attractions of the towns, villages, countryside and coaslinet within this area.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV, DVD. Wi Fi.
- General: Gas central heating, wood burning stove
- Utilities: Gas oven and hob, dishwasher, washer dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair, travel cot, telephone for incoming and emergency calls provided
- Outdoors: Shared enclosed lawned garden, garden furniture, children's outdoor play area
- Parking: Private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.