In the heart of the Exmoor National Park The Smithy offers a peaceful rural retreat yet it is only a 10 minute walk to the famous Hunters Inn run by the National Trust with lovely gardens and just a mile from Heddons Cove. A great place for 'getting away from it all' this delightful cottage is beautifully presented and well equipped and furnished throughout. An open plan living/ dining/kitchen is on the ground floor. Open tread stairs lead up to the first floor attractive bedroom offering lovely country views and bathroom adjacent. The Smithy has a small lawn at the front of the property with garden furniture ideal for alfresco dining. Inspiring country, coastal and riverside walks are easily accessible directly from the cottage. Pretty coastal villages including Lynton, Lynmouth and Combe Martin and popular beauty spots such as The Doone Valley and Watersmeet are just a short scenic drive. Further afield the superb sandy surfing beaches of Woolacombe and Croyde are just a 35 minute drive.
- Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 6 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: 6 miles
- Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Fibre Broadband, Smart TV
- General: Smart TV. Oil CH Standard: Kettle, Toaster, microwave
- Rooms: Ground floor: Open plan Living/Dining /Kitchen with open tread stairs. First Floor: 1 Bedroom 1 Double bed and adjacent bathroom with bath, shower over bath, WC and basin.
- Beds: Double
- Other: Linen and towels provided.
- Notes: No cot provided, please bring your own travel cot.
- Access: Allocated parking for 1 car in private parking area 50 metres from the cottage. Unloading only within 20 metres, however not suitable for low suspension vehicles due to low curb clearance.
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob. Microwave, Fridge/freezer. Shared utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron.
- Outdoor: Small grassed area at the front of the property. Shared use of other garden areas with picnic tables.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.