Sunnymead is a grade ll listed cottage, offering plenty of character and charm. The cosy living/dining room has comfy seating which surrounds the inglenook fireplace, the perfect was to relax after a busy day. The steep staircase leads to the three bedrooms, which are all served by a family bathroom. The galley style kitchen is well equipped for preparing meals on your holiday which you can eat around the farmhouse style table or al fresco on the picnic bench in the garden. Steps lead up to the back garden which has a large lawned area and is enclosed. The village of Bickington is located 4 miles from the main market town of Barnstaple and same distance from the sandy beach at Instow. Many lovely countryside walks can be enjoyed from the property, across fields or bridal ways (wellies may be required). Bickington has a convenience store/post office and local pub which welcomes children and pets, it is also well situated on a regualr bus route, with a National Express bus stop just at the end of the lane.
- Size: sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 3 beds, double, Twin , 2' 6" Single.
- Rooms: Ground Floor: Lounge/dining area with woodburner, table with chairs and bench. Galley Kitchen, First Floor: three bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
- Kitchen & utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge. Utility room in shed with freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Entertainment: Living room: Smart TV, DVD player. Double bedroom with freeview TV.
- For families: Highchair, Stair gate and travel Cot available.
- Outside: Patio/garden area with picnic bench and summer house
- Parking: Roadside Parking for 1 car. Car park 30 meters away (£1.70 per day)
- General: Linen and towels provided, Wifi, Gas central heating. No smoking
- Pets: 1 pet welcome, crate available if required
- Security deposit: a security deposit may be required, in which case we will contact you for payment 8 weeks before your holiday is due to start.
- Notes: Property is located on a farm lane and therefore farm machinery will pass by the cottage
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.